Golem (GLM) price rallies 230% to hit a 3-year high after protocol upgrade

664 views 23 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

Golem's GLM price has rallied 230% since the start of February, and on-chain data shows an uptick in active addresses and transfers.To get
more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx official website.

Over the past few weeks, the price of Golem's GLM network token saw a strong rally that pushed the token to a three-year high at $0.65.

The altcoin also underwent a strong pump on Feb. 19, but most of the gains evaporated as Bitcoin (BTC) corrected below $45,000 during the
past three days. Nevertheless, GLM still holds a 230% gain in February
alone.

Golem is an Ethereum-based decentralized application that enables users to rent out computing power resources. Since November 2020, the
project has been migratingfrom GNT to GLM tokens after deploying a new
ERC-20 contract. Although most exchanges supported the move, it is still
possible to find GNT activity and listings.

Golem provides an open-source cloud processing framework for both application registries and transactions. Thus, anyone can share and
aggregate computing resources, as well as create applications using the
network. Ultimately, the solution aims to compete with traditional
centralized cloud services like Amazon Web Services.Golem‘s initial coin
offering took place in November 2016, raising $8.6 million for 820
million GNT tokens. 180 million tokens were retained by the project’s
“Golem Factory” foundation, alongside early contributors and team
members.

The network allows personal computers and large data centers to share resources, and contributors are paid in GMT tokens. According to
Golem, a transaction system settles payments between providers,
requesters and software developers. To protect the host device, all
computations take place in a sandbox environment.

According to the Golem Project blog, its batched transaction approach protects users from Ethereum network congestion and excessive
gas prices. Layer-two scalability is already being offered on the
mainnet using Matter Labs' zk-Sync, which is a zero-knowledge technology
for the payment API.The results of the Golem Gitcoin Hackaton 2020
included a smart contract called the GLM-stake-pool. The contract allows
GLM tokenholders to obtain yield by staking Uniswap LP tokens.

On Feb. 17, Golem also revealed a new testnet release, called Alpha IV. The update allows users to set up long-running tasks instead
of the regular per-use payments. The platform also enables users to
receive funds without initializing an account.

On Feb. 23, Polygon, formerly known as the Matic Network, announced that it would be joining forces with Golem to produce an
off-chain payment driver. This partnership aims to provide a long-term
solution to avoid costly layer-one transactions.

According to the Golem migration website, 44% of the total supply has been converted to GLM. On-chain data shows that activity spiked on
Feb. 19, reaching 1,839 daily active addresses. Curiously, that was the
same day that GLM traded at $0.65, the highest level in three years.

Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine.  Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
As a seller of legal steroids, you can buy Crazy Bulk products, explore stacks and finally get the body you’ve always wanted   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post .   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work    Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign !    Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.    Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..   Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.    Visit Website
Posted 27 Feb 2021

lifetime says
I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,..    ??
Posted 31 Mar 2021

lifetime says
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.   ??
Posted 31 Mar 2021

lifetime says
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.   ??
Posted 31 Mar 2021

Reply to Topic