Sarabjeet’s Case

3328 views 37 replies
Reply to Topic
[N.T.G]

Total Posts: 622

hi everybody..

after a long long time i want to talk some serious issues.. so what the ppl in pakistan think abt sarabjeet? should he be realesed or punished?

he is 10th pass and by no means can become a raw member. there are too many proofs for his inocent.. thats wat we here and see.. we here do not get a clear picture of wat u and ur courts says abt him... wat proofs do they hav.. i mean i just want to know this coz i cant get the pakistani opinion on any media. ..

and do u think this will help the peace process..

i hope this topic remains serious..

thx.
Posted 26 Aug 2005

Moved
Posted 26 Aug 2005

well cant say...maybe he is innocent...i m sure they will reduce his punishment
Posted 26 Aug 2005

sorry i did not saw the serious forum.
Posted 26 Aug 2005

now you do
Posted 26 Aug 2005

BadShaH1 says
Man u dont know anything abt him , so do we, we cant discuss anything on so ambigous information.We dont know whos telling the truth, or its just a political game.
Posted 26 Aug 2005

new_beau says
In my Personal Opinion. whatever is th ereallity. After Incestigation, He should be released. Becuase even if he is guilty, He is just doing his duty.

Posted 26 Aug 2005

Ashii says
who is subrajeet
Posted 29 Aug 2005

new_beau says
aap akhbaar nahin perhti

Surbjheet Singh (or Manjeet Singh or Sawapjee Singh)

There is a Confusion in name....

Is an Agent (According to Intelligence agencies of Pakistan) of "RAW" (The Indian Intelligence) Who has caught by Pakistani Intelligence... And he has been found guilty in case of SPYISM....

Now his Punishment is DEATH PENALTY..
Posted 30 Aug 2005

Badal says
N.T.G said:

so what the ppl in pakistan think abt sarabjeet? should he be realesed or punished?

There are at least two accusations against him:

1- Spying for india
2- Bomb blasts

As far as spying is concerned, it poses a danger for the benefits of the govt as well as the whole nation. Nobody until yet in the history of Pakistan has been forgiven for this crime.

Bomb blasts... we lost many precious lives bcos of them. Death penalty is given to any person even if he killed person, but there were many casaulties in these bomb blasts.

Forgiveness... what about the danger that we may face if he has some sensitive information and it got transfred to the india in case of his release? should we forget the disorder and casaulties caused by his bomb blasts? should we forget the pains of the families of the victims of these blasts?

N.T.G said:

he is 10th pass and by no means can become a raw member. there are too many proofs for his inocent.. thats wat we here and see.. we here do not get a clear picture of wat u and ur courts says abt him... wat proofs do they hav.. i mean i just want to know this coz i cant get the pakistani opinion on any media. ..

Proofs of innocence... if there were any proofs why not they were presented before the courts? As far as the proofs of his crimes are concerned, they are not shown to the public or posted in news papers or forums, but obviously it does not mean that they do not exist.

And it should be noted that he confessed all of his crimes openly before the court. So voices of his innocence that we hear from india sound ridiculous, isnt it?

N.T.G said:

It should not disturb the peace process, as it is not the first time any indian is being punished for his crimes in pakistan. Also indian courts(or should i say every country's courts) do punish people found involed in these crimes, then why pakistan should not?

In my opinion, making this matter an issue itself is an attempt to disturb the peace process.

Posted 06 Sep 2005

BadShaH1 said:

Man u dont know anything abt him , so do we, we cant discuss anything on so ambigous information.We dont know whos telling the truth, or its just a political game.

agree with u..
Posted 06 Sep 2005

new_beau says
Badal said:

new_beau said:

In my Personal Opinion. whatever is th ereallity. After Incestigation, He should be released. Becuase even if he is guilty, He is just doing his duty.

Doing duty... if someone spys your home for someone, or kills your father, will you leave him by saying that he is doing his duty, so let him do?

(Not a dignified man at least)

Its a personal Opinion...COMMENTS ARE NOT WELCOME...
Posted 07 Sep 2005

i think the main witness now says that sarabjeet is inocent??
Posted 10 Sep 2005

Badal says
"you think". its a rumour only, aur confusion create karnay kay liye is tarah rumours ka paida hona natural hai.

you know agar witness nay statement change ki hai tu phir usay bhi saza milay gi kisi ko mot ki saza dilwanay ki. itna asaan nahi hai statement change karna.

aur teesri baat, sarbajeet ki apni confession kay baad kisi witness ki importance rehti hi nahi. what do you think?
Posted 10 Sep 2005

sarabjeet was a spy...he killed many people... he stayed like 15 years in jail..dont what they gonna do with him...those ppl who he killed...aint they got families.....now he think of his own family
Posted 10 Sep 2005

[N.T.G said:

] i think the main witness now says that sarabjeet is inocent??

what abt those ppl who were killed...what if someone do samething with his family...then he will know when u lose a family..how u feel it
Posted 10 Sep 2005

i dont "THINK".....

i saw the interview of the main witness on tv and after giving that interview he has been reciving death threats.

and for ur kind info ... i also saw the full details of the court papers on tv .. its says that sarabjeet never accepted the crime.. he always said "i was innocent.."

i am sure he is innocent..

Posted 11 Sep 2005

why did you made this topic unless you nothing abt him
Posted 11 Sep 2005

new_beau says

Posted 11 Sep 2005

nikama says
n.b humesha kaam ki khabrain dhoond hi leta he.nice work yaar.generally,its a practice in intelligence circle that if a spy is caught and it is proved after intero.that he does not have much valuable info.he is normally deported.coz,humaray bhi kai spy border ke paar hotay hain.but being a terrorist is something completely diff.anyway the ball is now in Musharaf's court and if Indian prime minister appeals,in their upcoming meeting I think he will change his death sentence into life imprisonment.
Posted 12 Sep 2005

new_beau says
nikama said:

n.b humesha kaam ki khabrain dhoond hi leta he.nice work yaar.generally,its a practice in intelligence circle that if a spy is caught and it is proved after intero.that he does not have much valuable info.he is normally deported.coz,humaray bhi kai spy border ke paar hotay hain.but being a terrorist is something completely diff.anyway the ball is now in Musharaf's court and if Indian prime minister appeals,in their upcoming meeting I think he will change his death sentence into life imprisonment.

Agree with you...As I said in my First Post in this topic...

Infact..The Problem is...In my view taking the life of a Human Being...Is very big sin...

Like I am against the Death Toll of ISLAM SIDDIQUI....Who was hanged in case of Bomb Blast Attemt on Musharraf's CAr.....Even he found guilty by Investigation agencies...He should be Imprisoned for life..That was enough....(English Khatam ho gayee so ab urdu..)

Hamari Agencies tou aur bhi baray Muamlaat ki Tehqeeq kerti hainn unn mainn say tou kuchh saabit nahin hota...Iss muamlay mainn sub theek theek Investigate ho gay..Bohat Achhay...

ZIA UL HAQ ko kis nay Maara...jis main Hamari Army ki CREAM ..hi urr gayee thi...uss ka tou aaj tek pata nahin chala...Inn saray waqiayaat includin Surbajeet ...SUB KO YAQEEN HAY KEH iNVESTIgation is correct..Bohay Achhay
Posted 12 Sep 2005

nikama says
right,and we must also keep in mind that 90's was the era when the tension was at its peak between the two countries and any one caught while travelling on false or no documents was called a terrorist or spy.lekin aik baat jo mujhe ajeeb lagti he that although our judiciary is not the best in the world on any ground,phir bhi judges normally police fabricated cases per itney sakht decision nahein letay.but even the supreme court has confirmed his death sentenceit means that case main kuch to jaan hay.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

new_beau says
Agree with you Nikama
Posted 13 Sep 2005

new_beau said:

Infact..The Problem is...In my view taking the life of a Human Being...Is very big sin...

KEH iNVESTIgation is correct..Bohay Achhay

NB, i can't blv you said that. Your comments surprise me at times. Let me rephrase Islamic injunction for you. "...taking a life WITHOUT justice is a major sin". Taking life of criminal for which capital punishment has been prescribed is serving justice and upholding islamic law.
Your view point is as good as mine and they are not a standard. Standards are set by our creator and our Lord, Allah.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
i think majority of people have not many opinions on this topic. plus its too a sensitive topic to discuss as it can jeapordise the peace talks. you never know about these political things sometimes politicians just do stunts to create situations. wat if he is faking all this from the oposition side in either pakistan or india who r against peace to shed pakistan in a bad light or give indians a bad heart. i reakon cos ppl dont know much about this its better to leave it alone so no heart is hurt.
Posted 14 Sep 2005

new_beau says
Smooth_daddy said:

new_beau said:

KEH iNVESTIgation is correct..Bohay Achhay

NB, i can't blv you said that. Your comments surprise me at times. Let me rephrase Islamic injunction for you. "...taking a life WITHOUT justice is a major sin". Taking life of criminal for which capital punishment has been prescribed is serving justice and upholding islamic law.
Your view point is as good as mine and they are not a standard. Standards are set by our creator and our Lord, Allah.

I think, Due to use of more words...I couldnt explain the real thing which I wanted to explain...
Posted 15 Sep 2005

ok
Posted 15 Sep 2005

one thing is constant... none of us would change..
Posted 24 Sep 2005

Mr_jinnah says
[N.T.G said:

] hi everybody..

after a long long time i want to talk some serious issues.. so what the ppl in pakistan think abt sarabjeet? should he be realesed or punished?

i hope this topic remains serious..

thx.

first of all i would like to say that I am not representing the pakistani people.
As for this case: If he is not guilty and he is not a RAW member, what was he doing in Pakistan 10 years ago? Ten years ago there were no visas issued for indians to travel to pakistan and vice versa.

I think they should definitely not realeae him coz if he goes back then the indian government will take credit for it rather then admitting that pakistan relased him on mercy.

I also dont think he should get the death penalty coz thats cruel.

He did admit (according to several newspapers) so if he did admit then i think the supreme court should sentence him life imprisoment.

abt the peace process??
pakistan is doing her duty and if this is going to harm the peace process then i think this peace process is very delicate and vulnarable and should be stopped for now.
Posted 28 Sep 2005

Supreme court rejected his plea and upheld HC and anti-terror court decisions.
Posted 28 Sep 2005

>>>>>>>what was he doing in Pakistan 10 years ago? Ten years ago there were no visas issued for indians to travel to pakistan and vice versa.

he was drunk and crossed the border. he live in the border area village.. ... so first get ur facts rite..
Posted 03 Oct 2005

Reply to Topic