Another review for KTSK...by me

1199 views 16 replies
Reply to Topic
Honeynrrn

Total Posts: 162

Well....finally i gotta watchout the eagerly awaited moive by reema….I know its too late but still i wanna express my opinion here.so here i m with my review.As u know i am a big fan of reema so my review is also very long. Sorry....

KOI TUJH SA KAHAN,The name of the movie is the absolute match for the basic moto of the film.Infact I really do agree with Reema while saying that its all about the positive thinking n approach of the woman with all her patience n truthfulness…..kay...KOI TUJH SA KAHAN….which finally gets the undenieable reward…….n truly treasured happiness n peace.The precious message to convey is all about the WAFA, true love,sincerity,loyalty,devotion,patience.

On to the STORY,well one of the most significant aspect….i must say that it had its own uniqueness….means though at start or like till mid…..it seemed as if it has nothing to do with any kinda new story pattern or some unusual impact…a simple triangle love story…..but then in the 2nd half…..it got a marvelous boom here….like how veena was murdered…..how reema wasn’t admitting….….all the murder mystery….n worth-mentioning one, means most shocking one when the real picture of her so-called friend got disclosed….…..Simran,she indeed had a real role in the all scenario of tragedy with reema.My personal opinion over here comes as i am not really sure if someone could bear all the horrible shocks….such a painful realities……which Bela(Reema) did cuz no doubt if someone betrays ur trust then it shatters u badly….u hardly overcome it….aaahhhh…..a bit unbelievable.I mean Peru(momi),a real disgusting character of husband….betray,insincerity,lie,greed,selfish,mean n what not…..but then cuz of the optimistic approach of Bela the film had an happy ending.So infact I wanna say that the story has its well-attractive charm and suspense since disclosure of new n new facts seemed quite interesting.It was indeed a female oriented film as Reema said.

Few 'Dialouges' were the highlight of film n were very impressive like 'jab tak bewafa zinda hain mohabbatain murti rhein gi'

'Jb paison ke is dhair ne aik wafadar ko kuch nahi diya tu mujh jese bewafa ko kia dega daulat ke is bojh ne mujhay kamzor kar diya he mujhay mohabbat ki bhook ki tarap he agar ye puri na hui tu zindagi baqi nahi rhegi aur jab zindagi hi nahi tu is sab daulat ka kia faida'……

'Tum jaisa wafadar koi nahi aur mujh jaisa Bewafa koi nahi'

'yahan nafrat say koi barbad ho na ho yeh pyar sala barbad kar deta hai'

Reema's Direction:Reema defenitely has proved herself as a great Director for the very first venture of hers.Not even in a single frame it seemed that it was her first movie.She was mature with her direction.I can say the hidden talent 4 direction has been come on the scene in a well-efficient manner.

Characters:each n every character reflects its own importance n had influne on the screen plus story. Reema did justice with almost every character as director.(except zaviyar)

Reema did her best role ever…. she was well-adjusted in each n every scene,mood,tempo….along with a pure beauty she was lookin real cool towards her actin skills…..her getups,dressings,make up,hair styles,way of talkin,actin n stuff like like…all was efficient enough.
Momi did a decent Job.Nadeem was as always great.
Veena did an excellent job.The best performance by her ever.I mean this role could only be performed by her.She was brilliant.I never liked her but i would be honest she did justice with her role.......sad it was cut short.Simran performed the role which had real good margin of acting.But she really didnt impress me with her acting or looks either.Babrik role was too short though he is talented but did not get to prove with the lack of acting margin.

Music was brilliant.Songs were melodious n were well picturised.Outfits were well designed.

Some Negative aspects: well as it was her first movie still there aren't many things to complain about.Few things can be that the Veena's character got killed in the first half.Babrik's character didn't have too much in it.Ending didn't impress me too much.it could be different.

overall it was a female orrianted family movie which i can mention best ever movie i have seen yet. Welldone Reema.
Posted 31 Aug 2005

Reply to Topic