paki pop taking over the indian music.

7061 views 544 replies
Reply to Topic
charizmatic

Total Posts: 5317

well i wa watching b4u music yesterday and they showed b4u top ten and trust me rom those 10 songs the 4 5 songs r by pakistani artist's liek fakhir ali zafar jal the band etc now that indicates the clear fact that our paki pop artists have taken over the indian music scene,fakhir's one song marjawan has been badly copied in an indian movie called ashiq banaya aap ne earlier jal band's aadat was raped by some indian composer in the movie chocolate and the latest is so called indian legend singer asha bhosle who destroyed paki ghazal legend habib wali mohammad's famous ghazal AAJ JANAY KI ZIDD na karoo lol
Posted 07 Sep 2005

nikama says
Indian film industry is thriving on Hollywood's rip-offs and their music industry has fallen in love for paki pop. Indian pop music on its own can only churn out re-mixes or mindless Punjabi Bhangra tracks.
Posted 07 Sep 2005

Straight says
well...i yesterday i got to listen to an indian album in da gym....there were three songs that were poor copies of pakistani hit singles....one was marjawan....other was Bheega Bheega sa yeah december hay....and one was Jhuki Jhuki which clearly seems to be inspired by Naghmana Jaffery's Lagi Lagi ray......

and they even don tell their public that these are copies...lol
Posted 07 Sep 2005

Asian says
they like to do cheap rip off's

India lacks musical talent.

DJ wise they are the best

i mean dosent take much to remix a song
Posted 07 Sep 2005

yoyo says
well i said it before money doesnt matter without creativity you cant do nothing, and thats why india is rubbish at everything, theres no point in making state of the art studios, when you dont have any talent.

we have allready taken over india in music and dramas, just watch in a few years we will be the leaders in movies is well/
Posted 07 Sep 2005

haha sach hamesha karwa hi lagta hai..
Posted 08 Sep 2005

aanizdabst says
east or west pakistan is the best
Posted 08 Sep 2005

mmja says
mughay to us din ka intazar hai jab nasibo lal or akram rahi bollywood main gayen gay.
Posted 08 Sep 2005

Straight says
kukki said:

bloody complexed pakistani ...aap logo ki identity bhi dubious hai . talent kaun deny kar raha hai . lekin yeh log india me aa kar indian labels ke liye kaam karte hai aur paisa kaun bananta hai ...india ....better kaun hota hai ...indian showbiz ....tumhe to apne talent ki bhi kadar nahi hai ....chutiye saale

tell me one thing...y r ur 1 or 2 so called superstars workin in Hollywood movies....to earn money rite....ur directors offered our artists ....so y wudnt they go for it...art to praise mangta hay...chahay jo b karay...waisay b abi tum nay hamaray artists dekhay kahan hain yaar...yeah jo aik do (meera, Adnan Sami) kaam kar rahay hain india main...yeah Pakistan kee cream nahin hain..jo cream hay wo india kabi nahin aaye gee unless they are offered some respectabel roles....aur agar aik dafa aa gayee to....tumharay so called superstars jo sirf glamour par zinda hain...will simply disappear...coz they cant compete with pakistan acting...tumhen yeah jo superiority complex hay na issay khatam karo...warna kahin kay nahin raho gay...!!
Posted 08 Sep 2005

kukki said:

bloody complexed pakistani ...aap logo ki identity bhi dubious hai . talent kaun deny kar raha hai . lekin yeh log india me aa kar indian labels ke liye kaam karte hai aur paisa kaun bananta hai ...india ....better kaun hota hai ...indian showbiz ....tumhe to apne talent ki bhi kadar nahi hai ....chutiye saale

truth is always bitter my son and u better mind ur language other wise u might be out of the forums all da best
Posted 08 Sep 2005

nikama says
kukki's language kharaab karne main bhi Indian media ka bara haath he.their movies,their dramas,even their songs promote gaali galoch.so KUKKI I sympathise with u,tum jis maahol main rehtay ho wahan bachon ko aisi hi baatein sikhai jaati hain.
Posted 08 Sep 2005

Straight says
nikama said:

kukki's language kharaab karne main bhi Indian media ka bara haath he.their movies,their dramas,even their songs promote gaali galoch.so KUKKI I sympathise with u,tum jis maahol main rehtay ho wahan bachon ko aisi hi baatein sikhai jaati hain.

yeah well said nikama...!!!
Posted 08 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
mmja said:

mughay to us din ka intazar hai jab nasibo lal or akram rahi bollywood main gayen gay.

jispinder nirolla is dying to sing with akram rahi she is coming to pak even our Akram rahi is so famous in indian Punjab.
Posted 08 Sep 2005

Honeynrrn says
nikama said:

thats true.I feel sorry for ya kukki but this is the only thing u could expect from an indian.All over the world, i am not sure if u r famous for ur showbiz but dammit u r FAMOUS for ur abusive languages n ill-manned bahaviour.
Posted 09 Sep 2005

kukki says
Honeynrrn said:

nikama said:

thats true.I feel sorry for ya kukki but this is the only thing u could expect from an indian.All over the world, i am not sure if u r famous for ur showbiz but dammit u r FAMOUS for ur abusive languages n ill-manned bahaviour.

bhai saab hamaara to yahi mauhaul hai aur ham aish karte hai . tumhaara apna hisaab kitaab hai . apni apni zindagi hai . haha
Posted 09 Sep 2005

kukki says
ENJOY THE NEWS.....FROM UR OWN NEWSPAPERS AND IS WIDELY REPORTED IN INDIA IN THE LAST THREE DAYS.....
Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Copyrights for copycats

By Shaiba Rizwan

For the past few months, Pakistan’s recording companies and labels have been embroiled in a legal battle over serious issues such as piracy and copyright infringement. For recording companies, this has translated into a ban on releasing any new albums in the market; for the fans, it means no new songs of their favourite bands to listen to, and for the artists, it is nothing short of a disaster.

Bands such as Noori, The Call and Rungg are done and dusted with recording their albums, yet due to the ban their albums are perhaps Pakistani pop’s best new-found secrets.

Ironically, the whole issue is about protecting artists and their music from being pirated and sold illegally. Incurring heavy financial losses due to counterfeited cassettes in the market, Pakistani pop artists have always maintained they want some sort of protection against their albums being pirated.

Now there is a paradox here. The law is actually trying to protect singers and wants them to earn their lawful share on songs they produce. All very proper, but the question is, are the singers whose rights and interests being protected, making original music? And the answer is not always. Yes the irony is that copyrights and the fight against piracy are being fought for Pakistani artists who record not-so-original songs!

Pakistani bands and singers, like their counterparts in India, have a long history of plagiarising and copying tunes from singers all over the globe. So rampant is the practice that Junoon got a lot of flak from Amir Zaki when the former was trying to make a union of Pakistani artists lobbying for control over piracy. Amir Zaki thought that it was absolutely preposterous that Salman Ahmed was fighting against piracy when he himself was openly plagiarising western tunes. Amir Zaki went as far as saying that if he were the president of Pakistan he would pass the death sentence on Salman Ahmed!!!

Well Junoon are not the only ones. It is sad to note that the first Vital Sign’s album (anyone who knows a little about Pakistani pop’s brief history will tell you that this was the album that started the pop revolution in the country) had unoriginal songs in it. For example the song “Anjana” was a complete rip off of British eighties reggae band UB40’s super hit “Red Red Wine”.

Since then every band and solo artist in the country has resorted to stealing tunes to earn money. Noori, who are the darlings of the urban youth in Pakistan, are especially adept at plagiarising. Their song “Suno Kay Main Hun Jawan”, which helped kick start the band’s career and get them lucrative deals with multinationals, is a copy of a song by western band Jarvis, the song being “I am only happy when it rains”.

The list is almost endless: Karavan’s “Gardish” is a copy of Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir”, Junoon’s “Rooh Ki Hai Pyass” lifted from Pink Floyd’s “Cigar” and Sajjad Ali’s “Baybya” was copied from Khaled’s “Didi”, and these are just to name a few. In a bizarre case of blatant plagiarising, Jawad Ahmed made a song called “Baqi Sub Theek Hai” which was a copy of an Elvis Presley number. Jawad audaciously wrote on the album cover “Composed by Jawad Ahmed and Elvis Presley”!!!!

Surprisingly, the plagiarising isn’t just confined to music because Pakistani artists also make music videos that are copied from the West. A good example was the video of Shehazad Roy’s song “Teri Soorat”. The video was a frame-to-frame copy of Hollywood’s 1997 version of Romeo and Juliet, which starred Leonardo di Caprio. The video of Jon Bon Jovi’s song “Its my life” was plagiarised by Abrarul Haq in the video of his song “Nach Punjaban”.

The video of Hadiqua Kayani’s song “Dupatta Mera Maal Maal Ka” was a shameless copy of Keanu Reeves’ box office smash “The Matrix”. New singer Shaz’s debut video has been lifted from the film “Fight Club”!!! Really, copying Hollywood films to make music videos is absolutely pathetic. The dearth of originality in our music industry is at times not just shocking, but astounding.

With the youth of Pakistan already slaves to foreign entertainment and tunes from across the border dominating every wedding and joyous event, Pakistani bands and singers resorting to such unfair means of making music does not bode well for society. Furthermore, plagiarising negatively affects musicians, as it spoils their reputation and credibility. Not lacking in talent, one really hopes that our musicians make purely original music. For it is through original creative work that a nation’s culture and heritage develop and grow stronger.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/defaul...5-9-2005_pg7_16
Posted 09 Sep 2005

Posted 09 Sep 2005

kukki says
hum bhi khoob hase the . tumhari yaar kismat hi kharaab hai . jab kuch acha hone lagta hai kisi field me , something happens and the bubble brrks.
Posted 09 Sep 2005

Heartkins says
Let start actually i m a new user so here a new member join the community of Janubaba.

Kukki khob hanste raho kiyun ke hum log bhi bohat hanste hain tumhare India walon ki bewaqofion per.
Khair Shukar hai hum ne sirf hollywood ko copy kiya Tum logon ne tu kisi ko bhi nahi chora Pakistan sey tu tumhara music originate hota hai

Anyone of you guys who remeber the Film Kabhi khushi kabhi gham and remeber Say shava song the tune is simply and clearly copied from Shazai manzoor song Batiyan bujhaye rakhdi

Check the List

Recent songs
Ho Sake tu mera aik kaam karo (dont know name of film but its new)
copied from
Ho sake tu mera aik karo (Movie Dupatta jal raha hai in 98)

Zahreeli ratein (chocolate)
copied from
Ab tu addat si hai (Jal the band)

Agar Tum mil jao (Zeher)
Copied from
Agar tum mil jao (Sing by tasuwar khanum in 70,s)

Dillagi mein jo beet jaye (aashiq banaya aapne)
Copied from
Rangeen (ali zafar song)

Bheega bheega sa yeh december hai (chocolate)
copied from
Bheega bheega sa yeh december(abrar ul haq in 99)

Maarjawan marjawan (chocolate)
copied from
Marajawan marjawan (Fakhir in 2000)

Thoda sa pyaar huwa hai thoda hai baqi (Song made in 2002 in India)
copied from
Yaad tu aati hogi (Sajjad ali in 90,s)

Mera babu chail chabeela (cheap indian remix )
Maera babu chail chabeela (Film "Mann ki Jeet" in 72)

Chandni raten (indian remix in 2000)
copied from
chandni raten (A pakistan hit song)

Mujh ko mil gaya mera pyaar (Film jeena sirf mere liye)
copied from
Yeh hasini yeh no bahar (Naheed akhtar)

tu mila tu mili aise janat (cheap indian remix)
copied from
tu mila tu mili (noor jehan in 80,s)

Dheere dheere aap mere dil ke mehmaan (Baazi indian movie)copied from
Rafta rafta woh meri hasti ka saman ho gaye (mehndi hasan)

Tu cheez badi hai mast mast (Film mohra)
Copied from
Dam mast qalander mast mast (Nusrat fateh ali khan)

dil mera torh diya (film Kasoor )
copied from
Woh mera ho na saka tu mein (Noor jehan)

Abhi time nahi hai list bohat zayadah lambi hai will post later jab time mile ga
Kiyun KUKKI bajh gayi na ghanti.....Ab hanso dil khol ker
Posted 09 Sep 2005

yoyo says
GO TO ANY BOLLYWOOD FORUM AND THE TALK OF THE TOWN IS THE PAKISTAN MUSIC INDUSTRY, THEY EVEN HAVE SPECIAL TOPICS MADE TO PICK OUT COPIED SONGS.

http://www.talkbollywood.com/index.php?showforum=7
Posted 09 Sep 2005

yoyo says
this was from india fm

Thodisi To Lift Karadey

By IndiaFM News Bureau, September 5, 2005 - 04:50 IST

'Thodisi To Lift Karadey', sang Adnan Sami, not too long ago. Well, little does he know that our Bollywood music directors have taken his advice seriously! To elaborate… Put on any radio or television channel and you are bound to hear the songs from two of the latest movies namely Aashiq Banaya Aapne and Chocolate. The foot tapping songs from these respective movies are heating up the airwaves. And fast. But perhaps the listeners aren't even aware that their favorite numbers are a direct rip off. Ironic, isn't it?

Himesh Reshammiya and Pritam are the latest culprits to join the Bollywood copycat brigade. To begin with, reports have been doing the rounds that Himesh Reshammiya, who has the score of Aashiq Banaya Aapne to his credit, has blatantly lifted the track Dillagi from Ali Zafar's Rangeen from his 2003 album, Huqa Pani. That's not all. Another track namely Marjawan is a rip off from Faakhir's 2002 album, Aatish. Many people believe that the originals sound way better than the duplicates.

Now let's come to our alleged Copycat No.2, Pritam of Dhoom and Chocolate fame. The fact that from the promos, the movie itself looks like a copy of The Usual Suspects is a different matter altogether. Back to the music, the track Zahreeli Raatein from Chocolate sounds suspiciously like a faster, remixed version of the Pakistani band Jal's Aadat. On the other hand, Bheega Bheega Sa has lyrics that are almost identical to Abrar Ul Haq's song from his 2001 album Main Gaddi Aap Chalawan Ga. The only difference is that Abrar Ul Haq's version is titled December. Well, thank God for small mercies!

According to Himesh, “I have nothing to do with the two tracks, and I haven't taken credit for them. These questions should be directed to Aditya Datt, the director of the film.” However, Aditya Datt was unavailable for comment. Pritam also does not accept responsibility for the tracks from Chocolate that are said to be copied. “I haven't done the song Zahreeli Raatein. In fact the song is not even a part of the film. It is merely added for promotional purposes. As for Zahreeli Raatein, sounding similar to Jal's Aadat, I haven't heard the latter, but I'm told that it sounds similar. In fact, I have had my friends calling me and telling me the same thing. But I have never taken credit for the song and I am not responsible,” clarified Pritam.

It is always easy to play the blame game. But ultimately it is the original artist who has to bear the brunt of this 'lifting.' Ask Ali Zafar! He comments, “I would've felt healthier had they done a great job. I would've felt gratified had they asked my permission. And lastly, I would've felt honored had they asked me to sing it and help them out with it. Now I'm just pissed.” Well, his anger is definitely justified. They say imitation is the best form of flattery. But Ali Zafar is not flattered! The fact remains that the music is blatantly copied. It is high time that Bollywood got a little original and started accepting responsibility for this copied music.
Posted 09 Sep 2005

MR NICE says
Kukki, heartkins is right that at least our pop artists have just copied English stuff but the Indians have copied from every where and especially from Pakistan.

Whats even more amazing that you don't want to admit this because for you its a huge embrassment copying from Pakistan.

The list of copied songs is huge and you Kukki you will just go mad at the wonderful job the Indian music composers are doing.

Just in recent weeks you have copied songs for films like Zehar, Chocolate, Ashiq Banaya Apne which have been mentioned above.

Heartkins the first song on your list has been copied in the Indian film "Sitam".

In the recent film "Nazar" the song "Mohabbat Zindagi hai" has been copied from a Pakistani film from the 1970s.

In another upcoming film called "Gumnaam" the song "Mohabbat say Ziada" has been copied from the Pakistani film Badnaam. The Pakistani version is "Barrey bay murrawat" and has been recently remixed also Tulsi.

Last year in the film Hawas the song "Tera libas ban kar" has been copied from the Reema and Shaan film "Nikkah.

The fact is I don't watch many Indian films and these songs which I have mentioned above I have just seen these by chance on B4U music.

If I were To watch Indian films on a regular basis then I probably would list so many other copied songs.

The fact is over the last 15 years you have copied so much Pakistani music. In the 1980s you strated coping our films and then from the late 1980s it was our music which you are still copying.

The real upturn in copying Pakistani music started thanks to Nadeem-Sharvan and the film Ashiqui and it followed by Saajan, Dil hai ka manta nahi, Sarak, Dil ka kiya kasoor, Kal ki awaz, Phool our Kante, Inteha pyar ki,etc. I can go on with the list of films which has Pakistani music.

Sharam karo Kukki.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
listen Bollywood is not the only industry that copies okay Lollywood does it Hollywood does it too everyone copies here or there okay. And plus if you people think Bollywood copies why are u even listening to the music and watching the movies and why are u even going to the indian sites and stuff like that! kk iam done lol hopefully
Posted 10 Sep 2005

yoyo says
yea every industry does copy but only about 10% and they give cridit is well, bollywood copys 95% without giving cridit.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

kukki says
95 % eh !!!!!!!!! hahah another big headed pakistani statement . seems like u cant see the writing on the wall is still reelin under ur delusion of gradeur. who cares the ek do chutiyas who do copy would have learnt their lesson that bollywood is goin global and all the paki singers are anyways legitimately singing for top record labels in india . they are performing from discoes to concerts to award functions . its impossible to go undetected. these idiots would anyways be weeded out . there are bad apples in every society and every culture and an evolving society always weeds em out. but u cant generalize it and most of em are true artists who are performing grrrt and makin country proud and are grrrt ambassadors of india to the rest of the world.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

yoyo says
yes 95% or it maybe even high, its time to swallow the facts down your throat son, you do make original stroys like 5/6 films a year but those films sink at the box office.

all your top directors are copying films.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai a direct lift from Sleepless in Seattle.

gadar another direct life from pakistani film tere pyare mein

hum apke hain koun, kabie khushi kabie ghum, koi mil gaya, dilwale dulhanya le jayge, dil to pagal hai, hum dil de chuke sanam, etc, the list is endless.

these all are indians biggest hits and there all copys,

and no, no pak singer is singing for any record company in india, they are only releasing there albums throught them for the indian market, cos there crazy for pakistani music.

so stop lieing just to back yourself up

you are one crazy jeolous indian, just look at your jeolousy towards pak, it proves we are the better country, and dont even try to denie it.

and stop dreaming bollywood isnt going global, i have told you 1000 times cant you read, the only people who watch that crap outside india is indians living outside india who have moved out of there country to find a better life. for gods sake how much times do i have to repeat myself its like im talking to a brick wall, dont they teach you how to read in india.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

Straight says
kukki..there u go again...from ur own site..
http://www.talkbollywood.com/index.php?showtopic=16037

Jal's 'Aadat' and Abrar-ul Haq's 'Bheega Bheega sa ye December hai' ..Copied for the film chocolate

they have copied Pakistani songs in remixes too like Mera babu chail chabeela,Tu mila tu mili aisi ,Jia Beqarar hai aayi bahaar hai,Lathe di chadar Uthe saleti,Mera long gawacha,Chandni Ratein sab jag soye hum jagein etc etc
Recently copied "agar tum mil jao" for film Zeher

'Bheege Honth Teray' a direct lift of Najam Shiraz's song 'Menu Teray Naal' became the hottest ballad in India for the year 2004, the credit for which went to India's 'great' music director Anu Malik. The debut singer Kunal Ganjawala won awards everywhere. Murder got unprecedented hype and apart from Mallika Sherawat's assets it was more about the music than the movie. And 'Bheege Honth' owed everything to a Pakistani song.

Hadiqa Kiyani, who with her brother Irfan Kiyani spends days and months coming up with music for her songs. But she wasn't spared from this outburst of so-called inspiration. In 2001, Hadiqa's album, Roshni was released. One of the songs from the album 'Boohey Baariyan' was imitated by Indian musicians. For the 2002 movie, Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, this Hadiqa tune was copied and used as the title song for the film, which was picturised on Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri. Second, the song was copied in the film, Dil Hai Tumhara, which was released in the year 2002. 'Dil Laga Liya Maine' as the song was known, was picturised on Preity Zinta. No credit was given to Hadiqa or her musicians, who came up with this beautiful melody.

Another example is Shazia Manzoor, famous Pakistani singer of Punjabi folk music, who seems to be experimenting with her music, to create variation and diversity in her songs for the audience. The Indian movie, Asambhav was released in the year 2004. One song from this film 'Koi Aayega' picturised on Priyanka Chopra is yet another copy of her song, namely 'Mahi Aave Ga' which she sung in 2000. Another Shazia Manzoor copy is the 2001 blockbuster hit 'Shava Shava' from the much hyped Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. The slower passages in the middle of the song that goes, 'Dekha Tenu Pehli Pehli...' is a direct lift from Shazia Manzoor's track 'Batiyan Bujaye Rakhdi'. Shazia's original track was part of her 1999 album, Chan Makhna. The original is an energetic and upbeat track while the movie version is slow and mellow. No one can imagine a Karan Johar flick would have a copied song in it, but it does.

It is hard to grasp for anyone, that even Pakistani movie songs can be copied. One example can be the local flick Ghar Kab Aao Gey, which released in the year 2000. A song from this film 'Dil Ke Badley' was lifted and used in the film Zameer in the year 2003. The melody and the lyrics are almost the same with a few minor details changed. The song 'Dil Ke Badley' remained unrecognized, until it went to India as the creation of Indian musicians.

Another local song to influence our Indian music directors was Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's 'Yeh Shaam Phir Nahi Aayegi', from the album Sangam. This album came out in the year 1996 and was a joint venture between Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Javed Akhtar. In 2003, the song was lifted and heard again, in the Indian movie, Market. The Indian version was known as 'Hum Pyaar Tera Jo'.

Vital Signs, the ex-musical group, were one of the greatest artists to hit Pakistan. They were one of those evolutionary bands to bring pop culture to our generation. They kept improving with each album. Their third album, Aitebaar, which came out in the mid-nineties, was a smash hit. One of the most successful singles from the album 'Woh Kaun Thi' became a chart-topper. Years later, it is still not forgotten. In 1997, a lesser famous Indian artist Jojo copied this particular song. This JoJo song is also called 'Woh Kaun Thi'; the only difference between the two songs is the alteration of lyrics by Jojo.

Another Pakistani artist to be copied was Abrar-ul-Haq. He made his debut, with the song 'Billo Dey Ghar' and became a sensational hit all over the country. This successful single by Abrar, was in 1997, lifted and updated by Indian composers for the movie Ziddi. 'Kammo', as this song was known, starring the macho man, Sunny Deol was a huge hit. Not surprisingly, most people failed to recognise the uncanny resemblance between the two songs.

there have been 100 more.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

*Baby* says
yoyo said:

yes 95% or it maybe even high, its time to swallow the facts down your throat son, you do make original stroys like 5/6 films a year but those films sink at the box office.

all your top directors are copying films.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai a direct lift from Sleepless in Seattle.

gadar another direct life from pakistani film tere pyare mein

hum apke hain koun, kabie khushi kabie ghum, koi mil gaya, dilwale dulhanya le jayge, dil to pagal hai, hum dil de chuke sanam, etc, the list is endless.

these all are indians biggest hits and there all copys,

and no, no pak singer is singing for any record company in india, they are only releasing there albums throught them for the indian market, cos there crazy for pakistani music.

so stop lieing just to back yourself up

you are one crazy jeolous indian, just look at your jeolousy towards pak, it proves we are the better country, and dont even try to denie it.

and stop dreaming bollywood isnt going global, i have told you 1000 times cant you read, the only people who watch that crap outside india is indians living outside india who have moved out of there country to find a better life. for gods sake how much times do i have to repeat myself its like im talking to a brick wall, dont they teach you how to read in india.

95% that's really od how about ur Lollywood eh that produces flop films like every day yea look how much hits Bollywood has produced [no entry, k3g, koi mil gaaya,khnh,and much more] compare it too ur Lollywood and Bollywood is going global and what are u talking about only indians watch Bollywood movies there are many people that aren't indians that watch Bollywood movies and you know what they like it. Indians are not crazy for paki music some of them probably don't even know none of them they only hear the songs but they don't know who it's from and plus they probably didn't even hear the originals they heard the remixes and they liked it kk for the second time lol iam done
Posted 10 Sep 2005

yoyo says
yes thats the fact, 95% of them are copys, ask anyone in india that and he will agree.

bollywood going global huh

sorry thats the funniest thing i have ever heard.

yeh indians not crazy for pakistan music, thats why i guess currently there are 5 pak albums in your top 10

your people have fallen in love with jal and faakir, there debut albums sold more copies then any of your artists in the last 5 years, and are still selling like hot cakes, they'll probly break all histroy records with there second album in india.
Posted 10 Sep 2005

yoyo said:

yes thats the fact, 95% of them are copys, ask anyone in india that and he will agree.

bollywood going global huh

sorry thats the funniest thing i have ever heard.

yeh indians not crazy for pakistan music, thats why i guess currently there are 5 pak albums in your top 10

your people have fallen in love with jal and faakir, there debut albums sold more copies then any of your artists in the last 5 years, and are still selling like hot cakes, they'll probly break all histroy records with there second album in india.

yup most of indians movies r copy....
Posted 10 Sep 2005

in aashiq banaya aapne..all songs r copy of paki songs
Posted 10 Sep 2005

Reply to Topic