Can anyone please help me identify this man who's holding Resham

Anyone?

Ahmed
Posted 12 Sep 2005

nikama says
chaudry saab,ab aap mujhe pehchan bhi nahin rahe kamaal hay
Posted 12 Sep 2005

Yaar,
     mazaak nahee. Seriously i want to know who's this man and what he's doing with her and where ofcourse?

Seeking serious replies only
Ahmed
Posted 12 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
his pic is not clear.she is on set n he may b some fan.
Posted 12 Sep 2005

If he's some fan why is his pic blured?
Posted 12 Sep 2005

And whoever have taken that pic, why did he try to hide the identity of that man? Thats really some interesting thing to talk about. Come on guys
Posted 12 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
it looks like the very ugly and minging Shumail Khan. The guy who was with resham when urmila came to pakistan.
Posted 12 Sep 2005

No. He is not even Shamil Khan. He's got a very long face.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

nikama says
yaar,so many people have taken hold of Resham at so many times that kuch pata nahin chalta.poor silky lass.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

Lekin Phir Bhi. Kuch pata tu chal raha ho ga. keep guessing
Posted 13 Sep 2005

But she's looking surely bizaree in that dress.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

What you people say, is it a shooting for some particular song aur it is some "private party" going on? give comments
Posted 13 Sep 2005

donchess says
MR AHMED CHOUDRAY FIRSTLY THIS IS NOT RESHAM IT IS MEERA, AND SECONDLY IT IS A FAN NOT AN ACTOR. I AM VERY SUPRISED THIS BEING A LOOLYWOOD SITE AND NO ONE NOTICED THAT THIS IS MEERA NOT RESHAM!!!!!
Posted 13 Sep 2005

donchess says
Ahmedchaudry said:

Can anyone please help me identify this man who's holding Resham

Anyone?

Ahmed

MR CHAUDRY THIS IS MEERA NOT RESHAM
Posted 13 Sep 2005

donchess says
THIS IS MEERA NOT resham. THIS IS MEERA!!!!!
Posted 13 Sep 2005

she is resham yaar..
Posted 13 Sep 2005

jo bhi hay bewakoof hay
Posted 13 Sep 2005

MR NICE says
Please get your eyes checked. This is RESHAM.
Posted 13 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
this is resham, not meera, brov or sis, (whatever gender you are). Watch bolly film Nazar to see Meera.
Posted 14 Sep 2005

Meera and Rehsam both sux
Posted 14 Sep 2005

donchess beta! Aankhon ki dawaee lee thee apnay kia? Beta yeh resham hay, meera nahee.
Posted 14 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
oh god man why dont u tell us who it is with resham
Posted 18 Sep 2005

sarasara says
this is resham. her eye makeup is same as bipashas
Posted 20 Sep 2005

This ugly man is BABLU...Was the whole fuss about this guy ? He looks like a Cartoon ...anyway mystery solved. BraveWarrior always solves it
Posted 23 Sep 2005

This ugly man is BABLU...Was the whole fuss about this guy ? He looks like a Cartoon ...anyway mystery solved. BraveWarrior always solves it

Posted 23 Sep 2005

Thanks BraveWarrior. You are great. Truly you have solved the mystery. But would you mind telling us that who is that cartoon bablu actually?

Posted 23 Sep 2005

Well Ahmed Jee I dont know who the hell is this Bablu. But I will have to call Resham tonite to ask who was this guy. She might know him.
Posted 26 Sep 2005

bravewarrior said:

Well Ahmed Jee I dont know who the hell is this Bablu. But I will have to call Resham tonite to ask who was this guy. She might know him.

Well, by the way what's her phone/cell number? can you tell me (apart from joke)

Ahmed
Posted 26 Sep 2005

Ahmed I cant give her cell # here at Lollywood Forum , Come'on u know that !!! But i will post the link to our conversation and then u can hear it .
Posted 26 Sep 2005

golimaro2 says
whats so mess about this man Babloo.he is famous make up artist.often do make up of Resham.watch style duniya n ull watch this cartoon with Resham doing her make up.now now mystry solved.
Posted 26 Sep 2005

ashkhan says
he is sooooooooooooooooo ugly. ugly like a bublu
Posted 26 Sep 2005

Reply to Topic