How to use RuneScape gold to be better?

105 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Smarthuiyuan

Total Posts: 0

The pursuit seems somewhat rushed, and the way the NPCs talk does not sound like actual people. Also, I feel like the quest is a bit illogical. If you have to RuneScape gold set a town guard, why do you visit Sedridor? When I didn't have a guide, I would be looking for hours, then likely give up, till one day I happened to talk with Sedridor and I noticed the option for the quest.

If there's no logical path, then there is no reason to go there. Would not it make more sense to go to Sir Amik Varze, King Roald, or even the Duke of Lumbridge if you want to establish a guard? Even that one knight in Varrock who is responsible for the guard.

Secondly, there's no good reason for Sigmund to be there. The HAM storyline is deeply involving Dorgeshuun, and nobody wants to kill the key bad guy in a completely unrelated pursuit, what would the final one be around? There's no point also, having Sigmund there additional nothing to the plotline of the quest. What's the Wise Old Man there? He retired! The Swan Song was his final foray before retirment, since that is exactly what Swan Song signifies. Again, having there didn't really include anything, you were better off taking an NPC in the quest.

I see no reason to do the assassin minigame after. If we rely on summoning into the picture, the maximum amount of cash you could ever get from its 1380 GP, that isn't worthwhile whatsoever. By the time you're able to kill the level 150 in the pursuit, that amount of cash is not worth drifting around the globe to discover a level 50 assassin. At precisely the same time, it doesn't deserve a greater benefit, since it'd be much too simple. It is really kind of Cheap RS gold pointless as it's. I believe that the idea as a whole is great, but it requires a whole lot of polishing. As a side note, the assassin is spelled with four s' complete.

Posted 02 Apr 2021

Reply to Topic