How to use Mut 21 coins to be better?

316 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Smarthuiyuan

Total Posts: 0

I began to slowly dial up the difficulty in Squad Battles into World Class, and I was starting to find fresh sheets. I discovered how to shield one-on-one scenarios, by forcing forwards outside and in least limit them to low percentage shots in the near post. These were skills I knew I'd need to use online, where the standard of play is generally much greater. I managed to Mut 21 coins get a 0-0 from an 88-rated squad with decent chemistry on World Class problem, and that I understood this was a breakthrough.

Of course, while a 0-0 against a team comprising Mbappe and Messi is all well and good, I was not scoring at the opposite end of the field. From neutralising teams, I knew I had improved defensively, but I was basically unable to score. At this point, I knew personnel was a problem, and that I would have to overhaul my entire team. I was getting to the point where I had been feeling confident about my ability to compete online, but with the best of respect, I understood Redmond wasn't going to reduce it.

I'd earned a fair few Coins and Packs by simply playing the game at this point, but I had not been messing around with the Transport Marketplace too much. I knew I was going to need to sell players to be able to purchase better ones, and to my surprise I managed to construct a fairly good team with not much money in any way. Obviously, I was buying basic Gold cards rather than unfathomably expensive FUT Icons, however, things started to come together.

I knew I needed to stay with Kevin Trapp in target since, while he is far from the best keeper at the game, I had been comfortable with him. So I began to buy Madden nfl 21 coins
work out from there, including Bundesliga players to my defence, and eventually settling on a French motif. I replaced Redmond with Marcus Rashford, also saved a lot of cash to buy a basic version of Paul Pogba in midfield, who I enjoyed as a CDM. For a while I used Francis Coquelin together with him, but the aim was always to get N'Golo Kante in there.

Posted 02 Apr 2021

Reply to Topic