Mga Estratehiya sa Forex sa WikiFX (29 Marso 2021) - Social media serves as an ideal platform for forex traders to exchange and share
ideas, but such a process is interrupted by ignorant people who bring
endless annoyance. You may come across the following types of people:To
get more news about trader
, you can visit wikifx.com official website.
1. Those who always warn you about the potential risks of your every trading operation.
2. They make comments without knowing the size of your position or whether you are willing to share the trading performance.
3. They always deny your position when you are following the market trends.
4. Those who tell you the changes in currency rate whenever they notice it but never get clear about the timing of entry.
5. Those who communicate with technical traders about the fundamentals.
6. They disdain the practice of successful traders in the belief that the experience of others is useless.
7. They edit trading statements at will and indulge in self-admiration, ignoring those profitable ones in the market.
8. Those who believe successful traders rely on nothing but the bull market and luck.
9. They believe that if they could not make a profit, neither could others will.
These people have no clear trading ideas but only make worthless statements. Blacklist them if you meet any, and don't allow them to
disrupt your trading!