Izzat Muaab Musharaf,,,

4433 views 67 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Total Posts: 31001

can some one tell me wot exacly our IZZZZAT MUAAB MUSHARAF SAHAB said ???

balke kehna chaiye k mohtaram ne kya bakwas ki hai,, koi clearly bata sakta hai kya ???
Posted 18 Sep 2005

javad says
Ye masla mukhtara ka nahi hai hum sab ka hai

jo jo ismain involve hai ussaayy minar e pakistan par phansi deni chahye takay kuch to sabak milay
aur ye jo mukhtara mai k saath hoa kissnay kiaa koi asman say to nahi aye thay hum main say hi thay na
hum sab ko apnay aaap ko sahi karny ki zaroorat hai
ye rap kisi aurat ka nahi poori society ka hai

magar hum mar chukay hain agar hum zinda hotay to abhi tak har essaa banda jo kisi aurat ki izzat nahi karta aur uskay ssaaath esssi ziadati karta hai usay pathar mar mar kar maar dia jata,,

AUR KOI RAP KESAY KARTA HAI KOI SENSABLE ADMI YE KAAM NAHI KAR SAKT JO ANDAR SAY MAR JATY HAIN WO YE KAAM KARTY HAIN,

lekin main aapko abhi meray samny ka aik waqia hai batata hon,
Lahore Walton main aik Dr hai Dr.ahmed yaar usany aik 13 saal ki bachi k saath ziadati ki abb aik Dr bivi bachon wala about 45 years ka admi essi harkat kary to samjh say bahir hai......

Posted 23 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
yeh sab qasoor deen se doori n duniya se nazdeeki ka result hai hamara media hamein kharab kar raha hai n doc tu hote hi wahse hain i hate doctors.rahi baat mukhtara sahiba ki tu us ko ab insaaf mil giya hai kya?she is
Posted 23 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
tell me 1 thing kis kis k ghar cable hai?baam beti k sath bath kar salaam namaste jaise behuda film dekhta hai dadi potay k sath sara din star plus dekhte hai tu young generation ka damaag kyun kharab na ha?
Posted 23 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
mr javad u said this is not only the problem of mukhtara its also ours i agree but what do u this 4 that
Posted 23 Sep 2005

javad says
rapunzel
i do one thing

respect women

Posted 24 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
good this is the best thing.
Posted 25 Sep 2005

Quest waswhat Musharaf said about Mukhtara and such issues in US.

Mind you guys and gals, my blood boiled and I have never been this furious in my life when I read in the paper of a rape of a 4 yers old in khi. Docs had to remove her uterus, she had broken limbs and is unconcious. Person responsible for it was her own brother-in-law. Remember the 9 year old girl who was raped and then brutally murdered in Pak.
Does it not tell this general and his aides of morality breakdown in the society. He can't gauge or sense degeneration and loss of values in Pak.

Musharraf has a twisted mind where everything has to fit his logic. For him, for economic well being of the country, he would do any thing. Be it decay of moral, values, religion or even social disintegration, as long as it serves the purpose, its all worth the price.
Posted 26 Sep 2005

zalim dunya
Posted 26 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
ya i had also read that us haiwan ko tu goli mar deni chchiye n woh bhi sar e aam
Posted 27 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
Smooth_daddy said:

Quest waswhat Musharaf said about Mukhtara and such issues in US.

Mind you guys and gals, my blood boiled and I have never been this furious in my life when I read in the paper of a rape of a 4 yers old in khi. Docs had to remove her uterus, she had broken limbs and is unconcious. Person responsible for it was her own brother-in-law. Remember the 9 year old girl who was raped and then brutally murdered in Pak.
Does it not tell this general and his aides of morality breakdown in the society. He can't gauge or sense degeneration and loss of values in Pak.

Musharraf has a twisted mind where everything has to fit his logic. For him, for economic well being of the country, he would do any thing. Be it decay of moral, values, religion or even social disintegration, as long as it serves the purpose, its all worth the price.

i ve said this is all bcoz of caareless atitude toward religion n coz of parents.tarbiat ki kami n undar ka gand hai jo ye karne par majboor karta hai
Posted 27 Sep 2005

javad says
YES DEEN SAY DOOORI IS THE MAIN CAUSE

BAKI YAAR LOG BOHAT FURSTRATD HOTAY HAI
SEX SICK
Posted 27 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
not sex sick they all mentally retarted n sick persons
Posted 28 Sep 2005

Mr_jinnah says
Smooth_daddy said:

People of Pakistan, May Allah be your protector.
Your leader is negotiating your honor and your dignity.

Of course, long live Musharaf - chanting Jews and zionists -- here comes another Muslim traitor who is ready to stab the whole nation for his own ambitions.

Clearly youre in the oppostition. musharraf did not stab any 1 in the back. especially not the muslim. all those extremist (so called holy muslims) have stabbed musharraf in the back and backwarding our nation. Musharraf does have some faults but he is the man who has led pakistan through tough times. any other fundamentalist would have put pakistan in misery and disaster.
Posted 28 Sep 2005

I'm sorry Mr. Jinnah, I must've missed in reading Quran where Pakistan was mentioned as sacred. I however read the life and blood of Muslim as sacred, I found solidarity with non-muslims against muslims as sin, and I found Al-Quds as sacred and blessed.

How twisted is Musharraf's ideas - you will now find US govt endorsing his plans of westernizing pakistan.
Posted 28 Sep 2005

mr jinaah nou deze gast praat veel...zo geef hem goeie antwoorden
Posted 28 Sep 2005

translation!!
Posted 28 Sep 2005

i was just talking to him
Posted 28 Sep 2005

Posted 28 Sep 2005

Rapunzel says
b serious all of u
Posted 29 Sep 2005

javad says
Mr_Jinnah said:

Smooth_daddy said:

People of Pakistan, May Allah be your protector.
Your leader is negotiating your honor and your dignity.

Of course, long live Musharaf - chanting Jews and zionists -- here comes another Muslim traitor who is ready to stab the whole nation for his own ambitions.

Clearly youre in the oppostition. musharraf did not stab any 1 in the back. especially not the muslim. all those extremist (so called holy muslims) have stabbed musharraf in the back and backwarding our nation. Musharraf does have some faults but he is the man who has led pakistan through tough times. any other fundamentalist would have put pakistan in misery and
disaster.

jinnah if u dont hv any info about Quran so plz not quote tht sort of things
Posted 30 Sep 2005

Mr_jinnah says
Smooth_daddy said:

I'm sorry Mr. Jinnah, I must've missed in reading Quran where Pakistan was mentioned as sacred. I however read the life and blood of Muslim as sacred, I found solidarity with non-muslims against muslims as sin, and I found Al-Quds as sacred and blessed.

How twisted is Musharraf's ideas - you will now find US govt endorsing his plans of westernizing pakistan.

Pakistan is not mentioned as sacred in the Quran. And if the life of muslims is sacred according to the teachings of islam, then it is also islam who teaches us to respect life (wheter a muslim life or a non muslim life).
Musharraf is not westernizing pakistan. He is trying to find a balance between Din and Dunya.
And that is exactly the teaching of islam. Its good to see that there is a leader in Pakistan who is not viewing the world with the glasses of the extemists.

Posted 01 Oct 2005

Ashii says

discussion start kahan se hui thi
aur baat kahan ki kahan pohonch gai hai

Musharraf k bayan yeh baat show karta hai k he is unable to maintain THAT SO CALLED BALANCE between deen/dunya or woteverrrrrrrrrrr
yehi baat koi jahil molvi ne kahi hoti to itni buri nahi lagti

Posted 01 Oct 2005

Mr_jinnah says
SALL said:

discussion start kahan se hui thi
aur baat kahan ki kahan pohonch gai hai

Musharraf k bayan yeh baat show karta hai k he is unable to maintain THAT SO CALLED BALANCE between deen/dunya or woteverrrrrrrrrrr
yehi baat koi jahil molvi ne kahi hoti to itni buri nahi lagti

I know where this topic started. I just wanted to react on the quoted posts(see above).

If u have read the paper musharraf also said that the newspaper misinterpretated his words. but many people did not (wanted) to read that. especially not the people who are against him.
I think musharraf has done more for wonams rights than the previous governemts together. but he is also just a human being. he cant solve any problem immediately. As a nation we have to work together to prevent these things from happening.
Posted 01 Oct 2005

Ashii says
i said that coz Jinnah wd never had supported mush
khair,, its ur own opinion,,,
foret wot i said

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
larai nahi plz,,, no more pers attacks
khatammmm

back to topic
Posted 02 Oct 2005

cutefriend says
Aslam o Alikum guyz and galz

here we r discusing abt Mukhtaran Mai
so here is my ovservation

Mukhtaran Mai Muzafargarh ki aik tehsil main rehnye wali Mukhtaran Mai

mujhye bhi bahut afsos hia jo us ke sath hua per us se bhi zyada afsos hai jo us ne baad
main khud ke sath kiya
theek hia us ka sath rape hua per is main is ko itna uchalnye ki kiya baat hia i mean on
international media yeh hamara national prblm hia is main kisi aur country ko involve honye
ki koi zarorat nahi
aur jahan tak ke us ko insaaf kyoon nahi mila abhi tak woh is liye ke woh khud nahi chati
(not 4 all galz)(aurat ki izat apnye hath main bhi hoti hia) us ko apni publicity chaye pessa
chaye
hamari govt ne yeh to nahi kaha na ager kisi ke sath yeh sab kuch hota hia ham kuch nahi karyen
gayen.... kaha hai kiya ?
ager us ko insaaf chaye to usye chaye ke woh nataional courts ,lawyers,Govt se meetings
kerye un se insaaf ki appel karye
(4xamzple keh ager father ki death ke baad property divide hoti hai to ham khud beth ker apis
main sab mamla clear kertye hain ab ager ameriaca ka koi journalist a jaye ke jee main
batata hoon kiya kerna hia to ap yeh kahoo gyae na ke bhai tumhyen kis ne kaha hia ke hamrye
mamlye mian tang araoo tum hotye kon ho ...and on other hand ager ap hi us ko accept ker lo
gaye to phir baqi aur kiya ker sakyen gayen beshak woh ap ke relavtives main se ho
ham sab ko yeh baat samjh atti hai to is case main bhi yehi baat hai woh kyoon nahi)
ne ke international media ke samnye apni dastan sunaye
aur udher ki invitations accept kerye aur foriegn nationalities like canada
ap sab ko pata ho ga ke canada ne usye nationality ki offer ki aur canadian govt ko yeh bhi pata
hai ke un ke coutry main in sab ki kiya ratio hai ap zara ghor karyen ke woh is ko yeh offer
kyoon de rahi hia baqi coutries ki baqi aurtoon ko kyoon nahi including Pak
aur jahan tak baat rahi burai ki to burai to rahye gi har waqt har jagha aur yeh khatam nahi ho
gi
woh is liye ke ham log jab buraye hoti hia to phir us ko investigate kertye hain aur
investigation ke liye har baar aik hi jaga se start letyen hian
jab flood atta hia to flood ko roknye ke liye kabhi bhi us ki back per band nahi banatye
hamesha us se agye banatyen hian ta kye aur nuqsan na ho jab hamye yeh pata hia to yeh baat
samjh nahi atti ke ham buraye ko bhi isi nazar se dekhyen.........us ke agye control aur chk
rakhyen na ke phir start se investigation start ker dayen
aur aik baat ham is tarhan ker bhi layen to ham buraye ko khatam nahi ker saktye han kam
zaror ker saktye hain near to dead level..... or may be not.......

abhi tak sab ki post read ker ke yehi baat samjh mian aye jo ap ne read ki

and sorry if any one hurts from this espacially galz

wish u gud luck 4 ur future
BE HAPPY

Posted 03 Oct 2005

Sall, you gave me another idea.
Posted 05 Oct 2005

nikama says
enough of Musharaf and Maai.bund karo ab ye topic
Posted 05 Oct 2005

Ashii says
jab tak hamare logon ki akal takhno mei rahe gi
such discussions will remain sterile

Posted 05 Oct 2005

SALL said:

correction - in the bottom of their shoes.
Posted 06 Oct 2005

Rapunzel says
Smooth_daddy said:

SALL said:

absoluetly right u r.

Posted 06 Oct 2005

Reply to Topic