Mag-ingat sa Plutus.pro at LUMAYO !

438 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

Kamakailan lamang, ang WikiFX Exposure Platform ay nakatanggap ng isang reklamo tungkol sa isang FX Broker na Plutus.pro. Ano ang nangyari sa
broker na ito?Ang broker na ito ay isang scam?Hinahayaan natin itong
malaman.To get more news about broker, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Last year in February I've been robbed for 10k Euro dealing with a fraud
broker. Trying to find a solution to make up the loss, I've come across
Plutus.pro and their account manager Dante Lynch. Dante Lynch presented
the offer of completely safe and secure trading on the behalf of the
client.

I made an agreement with Plutus.pro about investing with them but only
with fixed monthly withdrawals. Nothing was scam alike except that they
didn't want to provide any contract, their trading licence and didn't
want to provide a physical address in London. Dante said there was no
problem with sending fixed monthly withdrawals because they were used to
work that way.

The first month went smoothly and I withdrew the agreed after which
Dante Lynch offered increasing investment to buy gold and sent me an
analysis that showed a gap right next to a peak. He reopened the buy
position and the same day the minus erased everything that gold scored
so far. After that incident with gold, I didn't ask the withdrawal
because I wanted to be fair and make up for the unexpected lowering of
my investment that mentioned earlier.

Soon after that and around the time of the next withdrawal he
suggested opening stock trade to get out of an extended minus in the
account. However, that trade went 6k in minus and now the account was
80% in minus. I reckon that trades in minus are normal when the setup is
well calculated that I never doubted, however, it was a time of my
withdrawal and instead of some apologies I got an account in minus and
no sign of guilt from his side.

When I complained and wanted to hear from Plutus.pro, I never received
an answer. But exactly a year after speaking with Plutus.pro for the
first time, I have 24k euro less, 14.5k being a true robbery. And 24k is
A LOT OF MONEY.

Posted 13 Apr 2021

Posted 30 May 2021

vraiel says
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ru
handcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ru
leaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.ru
recessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Posted 03 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic