U.S Dollar Under Pressure Approaching Key Level

449 views 30 replies
Reply to Topic
wisepowder

Total Posts: 0

The dollar extended losses against the Euro on Tuesday, dipping to a 3-week low after the Labor Department reported that inflation rose 0.6%
in March. Lower U.S yields also added to the persistent and renewed
weakness in the dollar.To get more news about WikiFX, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

The current EURUSD trend indicates a bullish momentum after the pair
bounced from a low of around 1.17033 reached on the final day of March.
Albeit the bearish momentum sustained since the start of the year, the
trend seems to have taken a drastic turn to the upside. Prices broke
from a falling wedge at around 1.17996, and now, the upturn seems
promising.

Where we are and to what to watch

The EURUSD is rising towards the much-awaited target of around 1.2000,
a previous resistance level that may prove difficult to break to the
upside. Previously, prices broke above multiple Inside+Pin Bar combo
patterns at around 1.1900, adding more pressures to the dollar.

Investors should be keen on the 1.1950-1.2000 level as it has proved
to be a key resistance area. Any failure to break above this level would
open up moves to the downside that could see the dollar strengthen
against the Euro, albeit factoring in the fundamental market
developments.
Investors should consider selling short on a retracement higher on the
approaching resistance level, preferably from a price action sell signal
at around 1.2000. Nonetheless, we consider a bullish view in the long
term as current technical indicators suggest. If prices breach this
level, more upsides are likely, with the 1.2065 as the next target
point.

What Investors Are Watching

The 1.1950-1.2000 price resistance level on the EURUSD pair is said to
be a psychological level is forex. If prices break above this level,
then even further upsize are likely. But how are we likely to judge
whether the psychological resistance level is likely to be broken?

ECB and Fed

Investors are keen on ECB Lagarde and Fed Powell‘s speeches today as
they are crucial in predicting the next moves in the market. Earlier
ECB’S Vice President L. De Guindos warned against the risks of a
premature withdrawal of the current monetary stimulus to support the
euro economy. It is unlikely that Lagarde will abandon the stance which
she has for long advocated.

Well, the U.S may not as well abandon its economic stimulus program,
going by previous stances and gestures. Nonetheless, both Lagarde and
Powell understand the ills of cheap money in the economies as
inflationary pressures continue to rise. Neither are they likely to
abandon an accommodative fiscal policy needed to steer economies badly
devastated by the coronavirus.Investors will be keen to look at the
contrasts in their speeches for possible indicators of the direction of
either the euro or the dollar and whether the psychological resistance
level of 1.2000 will be broken to allow bulls to jump in.

For now, we will continue to suggest the bullish trend for the
upcoming period supported by technical indicators, reminding that it is
important to hold above 1.1950-1.2000 to continue the expected rise.

Posted 17 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.    Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Gillis-Waas
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions.    Zonnepanelen prijs
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming...   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..    Prijs zonnepanelen
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Lievens-Houtem
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   Kostprijs zonnepanelen
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.    Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Martens-Latem
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.   Zonnepanelen prijzen
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.    Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Niklaas
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site   Airco kopen
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming...   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..   Airco prijs
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Spouwmuurisolatie Temse
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.   Prijs airco
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.   Spouwmuurisolatie Waasmunster
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions.   Airco prijzen
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming...   Spouwmuurisolatie Wachtebeke
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..   Airco kosten
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.   Spouwmuurisolatie Wetteren
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.   Vakantiehuis
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site    Spouwmuurisolatie Wichelen
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.    Vakantiehuis Limburg
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..   Spouwmuurisolatie Wortegem-Petegem
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one   Vakantiewoning Limburg
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zele
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.   Vakantiehuis huren
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zelzate
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.   Vakantiewoning
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zottegem
Posted 20 Apr 2021

lifetime says
Thanks a lot for one’s intriguing write-up. It’s actually exceptional. Searching ahead for this sort of revisions.   Vakantiehuis met zwembad
Posted 20 Apr 2021

Reply to Topic