GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Hello!

We just removed these two panels from my grandmothers house that was
built in the 40s. When my electrician came over to quote setting a new
panel, he got all excited about seeing these two working panels. He said
they can be very desirable for people that need these exact breakers or
are collectors.

Can anyone provide a little more insight if these actually hold some “collectors value”

Posted 19 Apr 2021

Can you still reach him and ask what is the name or model of the panel?
Posted 19 Apr 2021

emily002 says
What is the name of the panel?
Posted 19 Apr 2021

carter.ol says
What is the model of this panel?
Posted 19 Apr 2021

Chloe.bw says
I think the poor electrician is so passionate about his job that he got so excited when he saw a vintage electric panel, like when we see luxury vintage cars after the casual moderns ones, if you know what I mean.To be honest, I am not a master, or I don't really have the knowledge to tell you how much they are costing. Even if you would leave some details about them or even a picture or 2. There is a website called https://www.automation-usa.com/allen-bradley/ , they collect different pieces, electric pieces, and make them usable, and they put the pieces back on the market, maybe they will assist you.
Posted 19 Apr 2021

salihajk98 says
If you arelooking a better speed internet then you need to check your internet speed test
so if you want then click here ptcl speed test andcheck your internet speed test for free.

So if your internetspeed is good then its okay you need nothing to doing and enjoy your internet
and downloading files.
Posted 20 May 2021

Nine says
I would like to see what it looks like, if ever you could provide some images here, thank you. Anyway, since I have to wait for your reply, maybe I can share some games here for everyone who is here and who might visit here. I'm sure you've heard about this game called Plants vs. Zombies 2, it's a very popular game back in the day, but still loved by gamers alike. Also, you can try this one called Dancing Road: Color Ball Run, a casual game you can enjoy on your free time. Have fun.
Posted 16 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic