More Animated Anakin Is Coming, Says Star Wars: Clone Wars' Matt Lanter

472 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
miniming

Total Posts: 0

More Animated Anakin Is Coming, Says Star Wars: Clone Wars' Matt Lanter

Hayden Christensen isn't the only Anakin actor who will soon return to the role.
Anakin Skywalker is making a big comeback. The latest actor to confirm he's returning to the role is Matt Lanter, who voiced the legendary Jedi on the animated Star Wars show Clone Wars. Lanter told Entertainment Weekly that we haven't seen the last of his heroic version of the character, pre-Darth Vader days.
While discussing the upcoming Netflix superhero show Jupiter's Legacy, Lanter said, "There's some new Lucasfilm Animation going on. I've been a part of some things I can't talk about yet. You'll see Anakin again."
"I never quite put Anakin down, whether I'm doing a video game or something new for Lucasfilm Animation," he continued. slot

EW speculates that Anakin could make an appearance on the upcoming Disney+ show Star Wars: The Bad Batch, an animated series that is scheduled to arrive on the streaming service May 4.
Of course, even more well-known than--if perhaps not as well-liked as--Lanter's portrayal of Anakin is Hayden Christensen's turn as the character in the live-action Star Wars prequel movies. Christensen, too, will get another chance at the character on Disney+'s Obi-Wan Kenobi show.

Posted 28 Apr 2021

Shea55 says
I really think it is a good series for the younger generation who are too young to see the original trilogy. I think it is a great way to keep the Star Wars legacy alive and well and not let it fade away. It also gives people who have never seen the original trilogy a chance to get into it. I will also suggest https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/star-wars/ for downloading Star Wars templates.
Posted 19 Mar 2022

Reply to Topic