Nap Desk: Office Desk That Convert Into Bed And Let You Sleep At Work

594 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

The studio of a Greek design company has just released a "Sleep Table" that allows employees to sleep at work without any shame or discomfort.

Not only can the desk design make the working day more bearable, but it also saves office space and gives a personal shelter.

Not to mention that it also works as a desktop.

While one worker sleeps in the lower section of the bed, the other can move the workbench to work alongside their colleague without disturbing them, making it a great office desk for teams who may have to work around the clock to finish important projects on tight deadlines.

Now falling asleep at work can be done in style.

Posted 28 Apr 2021

Inespolo says
All my time I spend it in front of the computer, and I find it very difficult sometimes to part with my favorite bed, so the office furniture I installed it away from the bed. Sometimes, because of the fatigue that envelops me, I am too lazy to get into bed, and it often happens that I fall asleep with my head on the table. I've always wanted to find a table with a set and a bed to make it accessible in moments when I'm very tired of sleeping. Still, I find having a table like this with a bed will be difficult and focus because you'll always be thinking about sleep, and that's a considerable chin-up from my point of view.
Posted 28 Apr 2021

Reply to Topic