If you'd like this idea please click assistance

130 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
Sunxuemei

Total Posts: 0

As soon as OSRS Items you have everybody you want to recieve message on the screen, type in message, and it sends the message to all the gamers ONCE. And instead of showing that you shipped it to those people, it says:"to:group". If you would like to observe the people that you sent it to, right click on class, and it brings up a list of who you sent the message to.

If you'd like this idea please click assistance. . .and if you would like to produce a fake of it, then please do and tell me and will post it. Also instead of merely criticizing mepersonally, please inform me how I can improve this idea.

Spam preventer: Im tired at celebrations of individuals spamming. Or something comparable. So I say if you say anything else that's a lot of random letters or symbols, you can not say it, you'll get a message stating that you can not spam. Of course if you replicate buying/selling, that will not be considered spam as long as you're trading with people, not just saying":buying dragon scimmy" rather than accepting any trades.

If you like this idea please click support. . .and if you would like to make a fake of it, then please do and tell me about it and I will post it. Also rather than just criticizing mepersonally, please tell me how I can improve this idea. Also my friend wanted me to bring this. . .for public conversation there ought to be a hide/friends alternative, where you can still see what other men and women are saying but in the chat screen it only reveals what your buddy is saying. And with personal chat, on/friends, so people can see you are online, however they can not send a message to you personally unless you inserted them.

If you'd like this idea please click assistance. . .and if you would like to produce a fake of it, then please and tell me about RS 2007 Accounts and I will post it. Also instead of merely criticizing me, please tell me how I can improve this thought.

Posted 11 May 2021

Reply to Topic