Fantasy Football – $1,000 Prize Pool, plays out over 1 day (Saturday)

655 views 5 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

You'll need to make a minimum deposit of $ 5 when you initially join through me, but once you do, you'll qualify for a free one, which I'll invite you to, and you can also use your $ 5 to log in to whatever you like, they do a variety of sports, football, golf, NBA, NFL, a lot.

It's fantasy football, a $ 1,000 competition, and it only lasts one day, Saturday matches at Prem, so don't have to wait all season to see where you've come from!

There are 165 paid places, send me a quick email if you like it and I'll explain the steps, much appreciated!

Posted 16 May 2021

That's a great offer!
Posted 17 May 2021

Will anything similar be organized this year? For someone who grew up playing sports, and remains involved in sports, I crave it. Fantasy Football gives me that competitive feeling. I also love the fact that it’s a game of skill. There are a lot of factors an owner or manager must consider when drafting a team or setting a lineup. While Fantasy doesn’t have a direct influence on the games being played in reality, the choices an owner makes play a meaningful role in whether or not their fantasy team is successful. When gambling, I always use the betting odds calculator from www.americanodds.com. It gives me the feeling that I know what I'm doing and it helps to get more organized.
Posted 17 May 2021

Jim78 says
And I almost stopped paying attention to it. Games are good when you are 15. And those who have already grown out of childhood need money. I make money with real sports and betting - https://melbet001.com/ It's pretty easy if you understand the basics well. I don't even risk big bets. My income from this hobby is enough to support myself.
Posted 24 Mar 2023

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Instant Win Competitions
Posted 10 Nov 2023

I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Instant Win Competitions
Posted 10 Nov 2023

Reply to Topic