Homemade wax, easy to make at home, say goodbye to annoying hair problems at a price of ten.

584 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

It cannot be denied that body hair is a common problem for many women. By now most girls tend to use the "waxing" method more because it can be completely uprooted. Does not cause hair to grow stumps. Reduce the problem of chicken skin. Plus the price is not expensive as well.

But during the outbreak of COVID-19 (COVID-19) or the coronavirus, the beauty salon was closed for a while, and some women didn't want to go to the salon. So anyone looking for a way to easily make your own waxing at home at a comfortable price Plus the results are not different from what the store makes Today, the jar dot com has an idea to leave.

See also:  joker123

Homemade DIY waxing tool
          - 300 grams of white sugar
          - 1 lemon
          - 1 tablespoon of honey
          - 1/2 glasses of clean water
          - calico or cotton
          - spatula
          - pot
          - A cup that can prevent heat.

How to wax
           1.Start by pouring all the ingredients, white sugar, lemon juice, honey and clean water into a saucepan, over high heat, then stir the mixture until it becomes brown This step can be used instead of baking in a microwave oven by pouring all the ingredients into a heatproof cup. Then set the timer for 30-35 seconds or until the mixture starts to boil brown.
           2. Let it cool for 15-20 minutes, you will notice that our wax is getting sticky. Which is a sign that it is ready for use
           3.Apply the wax on the hair area. Then use the cloth prepared to paste it by pressing it with your hands close to the skin.
           4. Use your hand to pull the wax back to the hairline quickly, because if it is gently pulled, it will feel less painful and the hair will fall out.
           5. When finished the waxing process. Recommend to apply body lotion or oil to reduce irritation.

Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.   Zonnepanelen Gilze en Rijen
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog.   Verwarmen met een warmtepomp
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning   Zonnepanelen installateur
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   Airco in 2021
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Zonnepanelen plaatsen
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Warmtepomp premies
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.   Zonnepanelen 2021
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
?
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.   Airconditioning in 2021
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   Zonnepanelen installateur Limburg
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog.   Premies warmtepomp
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning   Zonnepanelen Goirle
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.   Airconditioning op maat
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.   Zonnepanelen installateur Noord-Brabant
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.   Warmtepomp plaatsen
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!   Zonnepanelen Halderberge
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.   Airco op maat
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.   Zonnepanelen Eersel
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,   Prijs warmtepomp
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.   Zonnepanelen Eindhoven
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   Airco 2021
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!   Zonnepanelen Heeze-Leende
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?   Warmtepomp installatie
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   Zonnepanelen Etten-Leur
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.   Verwarmen met airconditioning
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks.   Zonnepanelen Geldrop-Mierlo
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Warmtepomp koeling
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.   Zonnepanelen Gerwen
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.    Airconditioning 2021
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right.   Koelen met een warmtepomp
Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.   Zonnepanelen Helmond
Posted 19 May 2021

Reply to Topic