Homemade wax, easy to make at home, say goodbye to annoying hair problems at a price of ten.

586 views 35 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

It cannot be denied that body hair is a common problem for many women. By now most girls tend to use the "waxing" method more because it can be completely uprooted. Does not cause hair to grow stumps. Reduce the problem of chicken skin. Plus the price is not expensive as well.

But during the outbreak of COVID-19 (COVID-19) or the coronavirus, the beauty salon was closed for a while, and some women didn't want to go to the salon. So anyone looking for a way to easily make your own waxing at home at a comfortable price Plus the results are not different from what the store makes Today, the jar dot com has an idea to leave.

See also:  joker123

Homemade DIY waxing tool
          - 300 grams of white sugar
          - 1 lemon
          - 1 tablespoon of honey
          - 1/2 glasses of clean water
          - calico or cotton
          - spatula
          - pot
          - A cup that can prevent heat.

How to wax
           1.Start by pouring all the ingredients, white sugar, lemon juice, honey and clean water into a saucepan, over high heat, then stir the mixture until it becomes brown This step can be used instead of baking in a microwave oven by pouring all the ingredients into a heatproof cup. Then set the timer for 30-35 seconds or until the mixture starts to boil brown.
           2. Let it cool for 15-20 minutes, you will notice that our wax is getting sticky. Which is a sign that it is ready for use
           3.Apply the wax on the hair area. Then use the cloth prepared to paste it by pressing it with your hands close to the skin.
           4. Use your hand to pull the wax back to the hairline quickly, because if it is gently pulled, it will feel less painful and the hair will fall out.
           5. When finished the waxing process. Recommend to apply body lotion or oil to reduce irritation.

Posted 19 May 2021

lifetime says
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers.   Swimming Pool Services
Posted 13 Jun 2021

lifetime says
You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog.   Vietnam shop
Posted 13 Jun 2021

lifetime says
What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up.   https://goytd.com/youtube-downloader/ytd7/
Posted 14 Jun 2021

lifetime says
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.    best iso program
Posted 14 Jun 2021

lifetime says
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...    how to become a credit card processor
Posted 14 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic