GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

On March 15th, the BTS members logged onto VLive to talk to their fans
right after the event was over. During the VLive, all the members
comforted their fans, telling them not to be disappointed. The members
were rather worried that their fans were disappointed. The members
explained it was an honor to have a solo stage performance at the
Grammys.

On this day, leader RM explained to fans why the group was not able to receive the award. He explained, [u]"The reason we weren't able to win is, I think many of you probably expect
this, but we took it as them telling us to come and get the award in
person."[/u]

Posted 19 May 2021

Inespolo says
I saw this too on google.
Posted 19 May 2021

TuruCarlz says
I hate these Grammys. I'm sorry that they call on BTS to get famous and the awards they simply forgot. I have the feeling that they are mocking them and very loudly. Unfortunately, where I live, there is not much talk about k-pop, so I always look for sources of inspiration from the internet. Lately, I've been reading and getting information from Korean watch. There's the latest news on everything you need in the music and arts industry. That's where I found out about twice. I didn't know about them before, but I liked them. So if you are a huge fan, I can definitely recommend it to you.
Posted 19 May 2021

TuruCarlz says
I hate these Grammys. I'm sorry that they call on BTS to get famous and the awards they simply forgot. I have the feeling that they are mocking them and very loudly. Unfortunately, where I live, there is not much talk about k-pop, so I always look for sources of inspiration from the internet. Lately, I've been reading and getting information from Korean watches. There's the latest news on everything you need in the music and arts industry. That's where I found out about twice. I didn't know about them before, but I liked them. So if you are a huge fan, I can definitely recommend it to you.
Posted 19 May 2021

Reply to Topic