4273 views 79 replies
Reply to Topic
Ashii

Total Posts: 31001

tsk tskk,,, aap kuch aur samajh k aae hein

first thing,,,
wot do u call a FLIRT ??

second,,,
why guys are so proud of their flirt nature ??
koi larke k liye its just fun,,, kuch harj nahi iss sab mei
par agar usssssi larke ko pata chale k uss ki wife aik damm aisi hi nature ki hai to,,, bardasht se bahir hota hai
Y ???????
Posted 07 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
easier said than done.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says

Being attracted to someone is normal, but the difference between a decent guy and a badmash munda is that a decent guy - to use AshKhan's words - doesn't drool or give into peer pressure!
Posted 08 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
so u guyz want someone who acts decent when hes with u?
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
and who doesnt have wrong ideas in his head.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
I like a guy who is confident in himself, has a sense of moral and good manners. Flirting can be done in a decent manner, as long as it doesn't sound like a pick up line e.g.

Good: "If I say you're beautiful will you think I'm a jerk who's coming on to strong?" he says smiling sweetly with his eyes on the girl's face and no where else.

Bad: "You're super fit girl, I so wanna take you out." he says slyly with his eyes everywhere but the girl's face.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
i would rather he not say anything. only try and get close if i allow it. this shows respect.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
but 1st type is common..wuts the big deal then.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
No decent all round. The chances are that if he has a good character it will come across in his personality and what he says and does, and if he is player who knows how to put up a nice face, than bad luck, just hope you find out in the start.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
i was jus gonna say that. sometimes guys adapt to a girl jus to ge her. as if its like a competition, or game.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

maryam. says
Chandramuki said:

I like a guy who is confident in himself, has a sense of moral and good manners. Flirting can be done in a decent manner, as long as it doesn't sound like a pick up line e.g.

Good: "If I say you're beautiful will you think I'm a jerk who's coming on to strong?" he says smiling sweetly with his eyes on the girl's face and no where else.

Bad: "You're super fit girl, I so wanna take you out." he says slyly with his eyes everywhere but the girl's face.

awwwwww i'd fall for a guy who'd say "If I say you're beautiful will you think I'm a jerk who's coming on to strong?" he says smiling sweetly with his eyes on the girl's face and no where else. to me... too bad he don't exist.. or maybe i just haven't met him yet...

but yea anyway
i agree with you
Posted 08 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
id say ..gud luck gals.We just dont think that way
its a compromise from both sides that lasts in a relationship.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says

There is hope Maryam, he does exist! My best friend said that to me during the first time we met, so boys like him do exist, you just need to be patient
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
ya know bad1 thats one thing you have said i agree strongly with. that only lasts with if there is love for the other on eithr sides.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

maryam. says
don't have much hope anymore
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
awww don say that. good things happen when least expected. things go wrong when u have expectations. so jus don worry everything will b fine.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
mein hoon na
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
u know ur    
Posted 08 Oct 2005

maryam. says
yea....
it's better to avoid them all together..
things are so much better that way
they just mess up everything
Posted 08 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
ash u too

u cant maryam
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says

like AK said, don't worry M when the time is right it will all fall in place by itself!
Posted 08 Oct 2005

maryam. says
i can
and i will
as long as possible.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
mar u got ur whole life ahead of u.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
lolz
Posted 08 Oct 2005

maryam. says
ha ha ha ha ha
you guys are funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
hopeless romantics
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says

Have we come to any conclusions on flirting?
Posted 08 Oct 2005

maryam. says
flirting's bad... veryyyy bad.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
dont do it. its annoying and intimadating. seems ur desperate and uve got a hidden agenda.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
whos flirting?
Posted 08 Oct 2005

maryam. says
agree with ash
Posted 08 Oct 2005

ashkhan says
its the devil.
Posted 08 Oct 2005

Reply to Topic