Covid-19 vaccination starting (UK)

1856 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Our U.K. regulators have approved the first vaccine and roll-out has started here.

Hopefully my 91 y.o. father will be amongst the first tranche to receive it, not least so he can hug his granddaughters again.

Posted 25 May 2021

SamyBlond says
The UK is the first country in the world to start using the Pfizer vaccine after regulators approved its use last week. On Tuesday, US regulators confirmed the vaccine is 95% effective, paving the way for it to be approved for emergency use. In addition, to help address concerns about availability during the COVID-19 pandemic, the FDA has issued EUAs for certain KN95 Mask products, including face shields, other barriers, and respiratory protective devices such as respirators. In the over-80s, health care workers and care home staff were the first in line to be immunized. That was soon followed by the shot developed by British firm AstraZeneca and the University of Oxford.
Posted 25 May 2021

I want to know what the most effective vaccine for covid19 right now and ifis ok to if I take two different brands of vaccine? I got my first dose of Pfizer last two months and my second dose is by this week. I am bit worry because the second vaccine is not Pfizer it's a sputnik from Russian? Is there are no side effects on it? Please let me know! watch how to play One Piece by visiting this link I added. Thanks! 

click to watch more

Posted 16 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic