Victor Talking Machine Company Rifle

1194 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
GroovEye

Total Posts: 188

Don't forget this rare and highly classified stealth weapon... Disguised as a Victrola, these were dropped behind enemy lines. When the enemy would try to use them, it could wipe out an entire regiment...
Posted 25 May 2021

Inespolo says
I remember the first time my grandad told me that the Victor Talking Machine Co made stocks for the 1917 Enfield rifle used in World War 1. I was both shocked and impressed at the same time! I wonder what scope leveling tool they used back then, as that's all I'm thinking about these days since mine broke. Btw, do you guys have any suggestions on which one I should get? I found this website, ballachy.com, that lists a top of the best scope leveling tools. I still don't know which one is better, the TXTactical Scope Leveling Wedge Tool or the GHHJX Solid Gunsmith Professional Magnetic Leveling Tool. What do you guys think, have you tried them?
Posted 25 May 2021

Good day, I wanted to share this thing I found on my brother's laptop.  It was about two games that he was so addicted to. First is My Town: Home Dollhouse, an educational game with great graphics, animation with unique stories. Yes, it’s an educational game so it is also good for your children. I definitely recommend this game, I also
this Cyberika. It’s a role playing adventure game that is free to download on desktop.  Check now the new features of the game by clicking here. Thank you!

https://www.emulatorpc.com/my-town-home-dollhouse/

Posted 16 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic