plz read it n pray

1988 views 40 replies
Reply to Topic
~dipsominiac~

Total Posts: 2352

hey guys i just came back from PIMS (pakistan institute of medical sciences), its one of the hospitals in islamabad where victims of the earthquake are still brought in...
in front of my eyes a helicopter landed and many injured people where brought inside the building... they were brought from far areas....
i saw people sitting in the park of the hosiptal, in the tents, i went to surgical department and saw people dere. they have no place to put the bed but they still are accomodating. gurls and guys aging from 17 to 29 and onwards are there voluntarily helping them.... you have to register ur self n den start helping... i saw gurls taking people on stratchers...
but no one is allowed to go to the children ward other then those who are wearing id cards becoz people are taking children i mean traficing has been started...

people are suffering from bad injuries...
u cant even imagine da pain i saw in dere eyes and the cries over dere...
but young people are doing alot... i was so happy to see dem working more den the doctors....

i might join from 2morow... but u know i have to take permission from my father.... i hope i get it... coz he thinks watching all dis will leave an impression on u and u wont be able to cope wid it...

but i think i will only gt satisfaction if i go dere n help dem...

A SALUTE TO ALL DA YOUNG PEOPLE HELPING THERE BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN PAIN...

ALLAH HUM SAB KO TAUFEEQ DAY N UNLOGON KI PAIN KAAM KARAY AMEEN SUMA AMEEN

while my way back to home i saw an accident... it occured infront of my eyes... there were 2 people on the bike and they were very fast... they wanted to overtake a suzuki cabin but they culdnt manage to do so and got in the suzuki...
teh one who was driving was wearing a helmet but i think he might got a fracture on his leg n da one sitting behind he fell on his head and culdnt manage to get up his head but wen i passed i saw he was crying...i think he has got head injury...ALLAH UN DONO KO BHI THEEK KAR DAY AMEEN SUMA AMEEN
Posted 15 Oct 2005

har aftari main har sahi main dua karain plz
Posted 15 Oct 2005

plz read it plz
Posted 15 Oct 2005

ALLAH AAPKO KAMYAB KARE..UN SAB PAR REHAM KARE,,AMEEN
Posted 15 Oct 2005

shukar hai sum1 botherd to read it...i m shocked to see that no one even tried to read it n post a dua here...

khair nyways Allah hum sab ko himat day un logon ka dard kam karnay main n dua karnay main n Allah un sab ki takleef kam karay Ameen Suma Ameen

Posted 15 Oct 2005

CHAHIEN HUM ABROAD HAIN..PHIR BHI WE CAN FEEL THEIR PAIN...INSHALLAH ALLAH UN PAR REHAM KAREGA
Posted 15 Oct 2005

inshallah inshallah inshallah

u know bachoon kay sath koi nahin hai apna... is liyay no entry in children ward widout registration cards of volunteers who r working... coz agwa ho rahay hain bachay
Posted 15 Oct 2005

Desi_MC says
r u a doc ????

Posted 15 Oct 2005

no im an MBA...
u know wat... 90 percent of gurls and guys who are working dere voluntarily are not doctors and do not even have medical back ground... they are school children ages from 16 on wards and students from colleges and universities.... mostly the volunteers are students.... u cant even think the ways they are helping over dere... they are carrying stratchers etc... one guy he was around 23 24 years of age he was carrying a boy of 7 8 years in his arms the baby was wrapped in bandages n the guy was waiting for his father to come n take his kid... n the guys was carrying him wid soo much luv...

Posted 15 Oct 2005

Desi_MC says
i c
yeaaaa i heard these kinda stories... off the tv..

i wish i cud take part in it....
Allah sab ko iss ka ajar dey

Posted 15 Oct 2005

if i was there i would do anything for the kids
Posted 15 Oct 2005

yaa
ameen suma ameen
Posted 15 Oct 2005

~Fragi~ says
Allah sab ko jaza dey
Posted 15 Oct 2005

ameen suma ameen
Posted 15 Oct 2005

~Fragi~ says
ameen
Posted 16 Oct 2005

suma ameen bhi humesha kahtay hain
Posted 16 Oct 2005

Ashii says
Allah miyan sab ko ajar de

aur yarrrrrrrr,,,,
yeh kidnapping ?????????????????
i dont beleive,, aise wakt mei bhi
Posted 16 Oct 2005

Yesterday i was in Islamabad I visited PIMS to se my mom cozin there and I fet very sadto wounded ppl .May Allah give dem helth
Posted 16 Oct 2005

Doctor Sam says
~dipsominiac~ said:

shukar hai sum1 botherd to read it...i m shocked to see that no one even tried to read it n post a dua here...

khair nyways Allah hum sab ko himat day un logon ka dard kam karnay main n dua karnay main n Allah un sab ki takleef kam karay Ameen Suma Ameen

Hmmm well Dips, v dont have to write down here the prayers, i mean, ur topic was for prayers and v pray . it makes no difference whether v post our prayers or not,
well, i saw ur topic late,
but b satisfied, as in my opinion, whoever sees the topic, will pray.
Posted 16 Oct 2005

Gud Dsam
Posted 16 Oct 2005

sorry
Posted 16 Oct 2005

Doctor Sam says
sorry,

kion..

?

kis se...

Posted 16 Oct 2005

pata nahin

shaid i got emotional
Posted 16 Oct 2005

rao_buddy says
dipsomic kuch nahi hotta
no reason 4 sorry
Posted 16 Oct 2005

ok
Posted 16 Oct 2005

NO need to sorry dips u got a good heart while I lack it
Posted 16 Oct 2005

nikama says
one thing that i have noticed is the response of media towards the tragedy.all our channels r playing a key role in mobilizing people and guiding gov.
Posted 16 Oct 2005

media na ho tu tu logon tak khabar kaisay pohanchti...sab media nay hum tak pohanchaya
Posted 16 Oct 2005

Yes now Media is fundraising for poor
Posted 16 Oct 2005

hmmmmm
Posted 16 Oct 2005

yes and Some NGO's making fool ppl
Posted 17 Oct 2005

Reply to Topic