How to exercise, build a six pack, burn all over the body in a full way

76 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

Today we're going to take some exercises that I think are a bit heavy. But I guarantee that if you play according to the six pack Absolutely flat stomach If you have the discipline to play well enough The exercise video below will focus mainly on the work of the heart to increase the burning of body fat and will be added in a separate abdominal exercises section. The result is that you will both burn fat. Build fitness and build beautiful abs. You can get it in this exercise video.

In the first video, I will focus on exercises to burn fat. And the video below focuses on abdominal and side abdominal exercises, giving us a slim waist. can be sexy too Try to follow it. It's not difficult at all. Relying on motivation as a driving force in weight loss exercises, that's all.
How to exercise, build a six pack, burn all over the body in a full way
First of all, it is very important to warm up before washing for 5-10 minutes.
How to play workout videos To lose weight, below is 40 seconds of each exercise / 10 seconds of rest between moves. Then repeat 1-3 more rounds, depending on how you are able to do it. Most importantly, do not stop in the middle of the car. If you want to stop, reduce the movement slowly. Don't stop suddenly, it's very dangerous.

Details of each exercise for weight loss
1. Skip
2. Plank + Reverse Fly 2 times + opposite side knee to elbow 2 times
3. Skip
4. Alternate side burpees + 2 knees
5. Skip
6. Star pushup burpees
7.DB crunches
8. Circle ab crunches left side only
9. Circle ab crunches Right side
10.DB crunches vertical
11. Side plank + 3 knee to elbow + elbow crunch 2 times