Moving company in London

1102 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Broco

Total Posts: 0

Hello!
Does anybody here has experience in moving in London?
I am really interested in Man and Van companies (good companies only)!
Posted 12 Jun 2021

Dodo2 says
Due to my work I am always moving closer to it.
This is why I always have a few numbers of moving companies form London.
But only one of them is the best for me, I think they are working faster and much more effective
Posted 12 Jun 2021

piprut says
I moved to London, but I didn't take a lot of things with me and didn't call the movers.
Posted 18 Aug 2021

benjabelw says
Unfortunately, I don't know any companies for moving to London. I will try to find out something for you from my acquaintances. We recently moved to Singapore, so I can share with you a practical moving experience. For starters, if you find a place yourself, pack all your things and prepare the boxes because no one will do it better than you. I called a particular company for packing, and then I was very uncomfortable arranging everything in their places. Be sure to hire movers. I had house movers singapore to help me, although initially, I thought I could do it myself.
Posted 18 Aug 2021

How about storage services, are you interested? Usually moving supposes urgency of storage, please choose a company carefully. Here are useful reviews on Public Storage https://public-storage.pissedconsumer.com/review.html , these guys are rather popular in my living area, probably you will find them helpful, too. 
Posted 04 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic