Proper plastic environments for chrome black countertops. 3D printer

440 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
PetersClaire

Total Posts: 11

Could anyone who has swapped the Chrome surrounds of their Electromatic Blacktops for the newer plastic ones post pictures of the results showing any holes that are not quite covered? Thank you in advance.

For anyone with a 3D Printer, or is involved with the technology, would it be possible to take a plastic surround and, in the editing program, fill the screw holes and slightly stretch the edges horizontally so that it would cover all the screw holes. Then the screws could be redrilled using the chrome surrounds as guides. I know I could go to Setzer and have him make some but I do like the molded look with the decorative lines on the side.

Again, thanks for any help.

Posted 17 Jun 2021

If you bought a new printer, you should not have any problems, since the new equipment has clear instructions and a disk for installing the driver. If there is no disk with the driver installation, you should ask the seller to either provide it or install the driver itself to connect to the computer. Most importantly, follow all the instructions on the computer screen. It will tell you the installation steps. But if you bought a printer without a disk with a driver, you can contact https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/samsung-SL-M2070FW-toner. They always have excellent service. And it is better to buy a printer directly from them to avoid problems with installation.
Posted 17 Jun 2021

Reply to Topic