Diya123

Total Posts: 127

To tell you the truth, i loved the old hindi movies,
the movies you could watch with thw whole family
you could watch love stories, next them, because they
where filmed with respect,
The last movies arw TO STEAMY!!!
Oh my god, SALAAM NAMASTE in the song my dil goes MMMMM,
is not NORMAL, it's embarrissing, not to mention PAHELI SRK and RANI on the roof in the RAIN, BUNTY AUR BABLI, if i wanted to watch, those kind of movies,then I just
take a typical HOLLYWOOD movie, but I loved BOLLYWOOD movies for their respect for family's, YASH RAJ was the last person from the directors with that kind of respect, but after seeing SALAAM NAMASTE I doubt that

What's are your opinions???

OLDFASHION HINDIFREAK
Posted 20 Oct 2005

*Baby* says
well thank god not all the movies are like that only the low budget films are like that. But I prefer Bollywood over Hollywood Hollywood movies just doesn't doo it, like every Hollywood movie has a kissing or s** scene in it, and it is embrassing watching that with parents. I mean yea people kiss but come on now we have yonger sisters cousins etc watching those movies too.
Posted 20 Oct 2005

i agree wit both.
Paheli and Bunty or BUbli i watched comfertably wit my parents. the only scene in paheli was the rain scene, which i skipped quickly n the scenes in BUnty or Bubli was the kiss scene,Nach Baliye and Kajra Re which i easily skipped, since it was a dvd.

n yea i was shocked seein Salaam Namaste. n they were also . i dont know wht happened to yash chopra. suddenly all his produced movies are startin to have kisses.-Hum Tum(when saif kissed rani quickly, n in the hum tum song..), BLack(the werid scene in the dark), BUnty or BUbli(kiss scene on bed) and Salaam Namaste(many kissin scenes).

currently, Karan Johar is my fav director rite now. these movies we all watched in the theaters- kuch kuch hota hai, k3g n kal ho na ho n it was fun. i heard hes completely changin the topic in KANK, but i hope it remains family watchable, n i know srk wont do a bad film.

also, i like the director Kunal Kohli(humtum,mujse doosti karogi,Fanaah(aamir,kajol),Farhan Akhtar(Dil chahta hai, lakshya, don),n Farah Khan(MainHoonNa,happy new yr)
Posted 20 Oct 2005

Diya123 says
Thank GOD you where watching it on DVD, I was with my brother and his wife in the cinema, watching the MOVIE SALAAM NAMASTE, it was so embarrising,
the s.. scene was SO EMBARRSING,
I never expected this, i thought the story
was about a muslim boy, and a hindigirl,
i thought that explained SALAAM NAMASTE,
but next time I will wait untill the DVD is out!!
Posted 21 Oct 2005

yea.
n also, i liked Preity zinta's sweet n cute image, now she has kinda changed it .

but shes gettin more n more beautiful
Posted 21 Oct 2005

Diya123 says
that's treu about Preity Zinta,
I wassent that fond about her beauty
nothing special,
But in this last movie she looked realy
pretty.

Posted 21 Oct 2005

the girl in the next yash raj movie-Tanisha(kajols) sis isnt tht good .

yo and i heard tht the Yash raj movie NEIL n NIKKI will have even more vulgar scenes then Salaam Namaste.

Kajol is much better then her lil sis

Posted 22 Oct 2005

taify says
Well,The Yash Chopra directed movies are still NOT VALGULAR.All Salaam Namstee,Hum Tum were not directed by him.Yash/Aditya Chopra movies are all faily type.DDLJ,DTPH,VEER ZAARA.
Posted 22 Oct 2005

yea ur rite. i actually meant the YashRAJ FILMS produced movies r startin 2 be vulgarish.
Posted 23 Oct 2005

Diya123 says
I don't like tanisha at all, she only
acts in movies because her sister and her cousine
Rani are in the movieindustrie,
but she will never come that far like them
Posted 23 Oct 2005

Diya123 says
am I right or wrong??
Posted 24 Oct 2005

idk.
but mabye if Neil n Nikki is a hit, she mite step on the success pathway...
Posted 25 Oct 2005

Diya123 says
I doubt that, she has no special beauty,
and no special radiation.

Posted 25 Oct 2005

BOLLY ROCKS!!
Posted 25 Oct 2005

sheena says
yaar yeh pakistani kis duniya me rehte hai. i mean look at where the world is now and they are in a sort of time warp . excuse me but we dont make movies for you . you anyways are king of piracy and are just a bunch of free loaders. cinema of a country reflects its current sensibilities. indian cinema has come of age just like the indian society where sex is not frowned upon and people are not sexually frustrated .what you see in movies is nutthin compared to what you d see on the streets or colleges or in any nite club or disco in india . whats embarrasing about it anyways . we have fun dude ..it keeps us sane. long gone are the days where it was all hush hush ..societies and people evelove . its embarrassing to you cause yours is an islamic country where these feelings are repressed and its criminal to talk sex or kiss or whatever . thats why its too much for you but the rest of the world doesnt think so ... who tells you to watch indian movies man . i mean it doesnt reflect your sensibilities ..doesnt reflect your culture and has nutthin to do with your society and not made for you . they are made for us and other countries who dont have these stupid issues . stop cplaining cause this is only gonna get better as the indian society gets more liberal and the younger generation keeps trickling in .
Posted 26 Oct 2005

sheena said:

yaar yeh pakistani kis duniya me rehte hai. i mean look at where the world is now and they are in a sort of time warp . excuse me but we dont make movies for you . you anyways are king of piracy and are just a bunch of free loaders. cinema of a country reflects its current sensibilities. indian cinema has come of age just like the indian society where sex is not frowned upon and people are not sexually frustrated .what you see in movies is nutthin compared to what you d see on the streets or colleges or in any nite club or disco in india . whats embarrasing about it anyways . we have fun dude ..it keeps us sane. long gone are the days where it was all hush hush ..societies and people evelove . its embarrassing to you cause yours is an islamic country where these feelings are repressed and its criminal to talk sex or kiss or whatever . thats why its too much for you but the rest of the world doesnt think so ... who tells you to watch indian movies man . i mean it doesnt reflect your sensibilities ..doesnt reflect your culture and has nutthin to do with your society and not made for you . they are made for us and other countries who dont have these stupid issues . stop cplaining cause this is only gonna get better as the indian society gets more liberal and the younger generation keeps trickling in .

Why you hate pakistan so much? Is india perfect?
Posted 31 Oct 2005

sheena says
dont hate pakistan my friend . hate regression and backwardness. societies evolve and people move . i mean what are u cribbing about bollywood bein steamy. arts reflect culture and socities and as socities evolove and become liberal its reflected in its media . there is no big deal about. sex isnt a hush hush thing anymore and women have now assertive powers stemming from liberation and independence ...both social and financial . what u see on screen is nutthin comparede to what happens in schools and colleges and streets of india . your culture is different and i respect you for it . doesnt mean indians should live our lives that way. whats on our cinema is true for our society and other countries with similar mindset . i dont think there s anything steamy about the costumes or kissing or sex scenes cause its just out there there in our face everywhere . maybe not in your country . so be it . dont see it if it offends you .
Posted 01 Nov 2005

SohniKuddi says

wow..girl,,,the only thing steaming here is u

lolz...well, i'm not a bolly fan, probably more of a hollywood fan and yes the western movies are by far more vulgar but then i know what to watch and what not to watch, you have to use the certificate scheme which will help you decide what is "safe".

and about the bolly movies getting more and more steamy, which is true, after all they are following the western example, but no one is holding you at bullet point n makin u watch em, vulgarity is probably more appealing to ppl nowadays, but that doesn't mean that everyone is the same.and the backwards thing? dear it's not about being backwards, it's moral, it's views, it's culture, it's about environment. I was born and grew up in the west, yet what i see in those movies is far worse than what i see at college at university even on the streets. Behaviour such as this can be triggered by these movies, so basically what i'm saying is that if you feel uncomfortable watching these movies...don't watch em, there are alternatives...(btw do bolly movies have certificates or are all movies ok to be watched by all audiences? )if behayaayee and baghairity is ok in one country, another country doesn't have to adopt the same idea just to take your fancy.

To sheena: what the ppl above are saying (and what i am saying) are their personal opinions, and an opinion is a persons belief or judgement, and obviously everyone is unique therefore everyone has their own belief. you have your own belief, it's not neccessarily right, but it aint wrong either, same for the ppl above. just because their ideas conflict with urs, doesn't mean that they are wrong. you have to understand that girl. the earth revolves around the stationery sun, not the stationery u this means they are right, the same way that you are, and you can't attack or change a persons opinion just because it opposes yours, you express your opinion and then we all eat cake

so respect others' views n they'll respect urs...theres a good girl
Posted 01 Nov 2005

sheena says
i agree ..whats behaiyee and begairatee for u is the way of life for many countries . if your society is restrictive and follows the shariya doesnt mean other countries follow the same diktats. right on . like i said these movies are not made for islamic countries like urs so dont watch them or dont complain about what movies we make for our own people and who ever cares to watch . i mean its stifling how u even think . what do u do in pakistan . i have been brought up in the west too and the culture in any big city or town in india is pretty much the same or getting there . there are no restrictions on us . the movies are made targetting our audience and not urs where girls cant have live in relationships or people dont have any concept of sex and anything sexual is repressed like it isnt there. but that s ur culture and i dont condemn it so dont condemn mine ..if its too steamy then watch pakistani or iranian movies . maybe they ll provide u the entertainment u need . and by the way u think the biggest movie industry in the world doesnt have a certificate system . lol the movies are graded for target audience and its specefied on the censor certificate if u GO TO A MULTIPLEX OR GET AN ORIGINAL DVD...but how do u care u r gonna watch the pirated versions anyways or some downloaded sh*t which is no fun anyways . yea 15 years ago things were different and i believe pakistanis could watch everything bollywood produced ..now its different ..its not the same people running the show the new generation of film makes are in play who have lived their life in liberal open india . these are are the gen X ers who have been brought up on MTV other international channels and who depict the sensibilities of the young vibrant india . its a different ballgame now cause the outlook is different .sex is out in the open and u have to see to believe what happens in schools and colleges . maybe u wont cause most of the schools and coleges in pakistan are not coed while 99.9% are coeds in india . intermingling of sexes is everywhere and in your face . we r not segregaated like u . so the baigairit and behaiyee that u are talkin about is ur concept of it by default of you being born into a country and society that u live in . same is true for us . we define it the way we see it. the censor code is pretty much abolished which is a grrt thing cause i dont think there should be any censorship . ...there are international houses and movies are targetted globally . if this boggles ya then watch out next year when there are couple of big movies featuring topless scenes . lol
why dont we have some champagne and 'EAT CAKE' to that
Posted 03 Nov 2005

lol im not even gon read all tht
Posted 03 Nov 2005

sheena says
oh boy mr. blasta .....more power to you .
Posted 03 Nov 2005

Sorry , Sheena are you actually on the same planet as the rest of us?
Posted 04 Nov 2005

Ashii says
Posted 05 Nov 2005

Diya123 says
sheena said:

i agree ..whats behaiyee and begairatee for u is the way of life for many countries . if your society is restrictive and follows the shariya doesnt mean other countries follow the same diktats. right on . like i said these movies are not made for islamic countries like urs so dont watch them or dont complain about what movies we make for our own people and who ever cares to watch . i mean its stifling how u even think . what do u do in pakistan . i have been brought up in the west too and the culture in any big city or town in india is pretty much the same or getting there . there are no restrictions on us . the movies are made targetting our audience and not urs where girls cant have live in relationships or people dont have any concept of sex and anything sexual is repressed like it isnt there. but that s ur culture and i dont condemn it so dont condemn mine ..if its too steamy then watch pakistani or iranian movies . maybe they ll provide u the entertainment u need . and by the way u think the biggest movie industry in the world doesnt have a certificate system . lol the movies are graded for target audience and its specefied on the censor certificate if u GO TO A MULTIPLEX OR GET AN ORIGINAL DVD...but how do u care u r gonna watch the pirated versions anyways or some downloaded sh*t which is no fun anyways . yea 15 years ago things were different and i believe pakistanis could watch everything bollywood produced ..now its different ..its not the same people running the show the new generation of film makes are in play who have lived their life in liberal open india . these are are the gen X ers who have been brought up on MTV other international channels and who depict the sensibilities of the young vibrant india . its a different ballgame now cause the outlook is different .sex is out in the open and u have to see to believe what happens in schools and colleges . maybe u wont cause most of the schools and coleges in pakistan are not coed while 99.9% are coeds in india . intermingling of sexes is everywhere and in your face . we r not segregaated like u . so the baigairit and behaiyee that u are talkin about is ur concept of it by default of you being born into a country and society that u live in . same is true for us . we define it the way we see it. the censor code is pretty much abolished which is a grrt thing cause i dont think there should be any censorship . ...there are international houses and movies are targetted globally . if this boggles ya then watch out next year when there are couple of big movies featuring topless scenes . lol
why dont we have some champagne and 'EAT CAKE' to that

And you like thes kind of movies?????
Posted 07 Nov 2005

sheena says
i like whatever is good ....salaam namaste was a very kool movie and thats why its a hit in india and overseas . the sex scenes are immaterial ..dont offend us and i dont find them vulgar cause its all around us . and chacha chachi ( guess u have an ambigous gender ) after interacting with pakistanis on this forum i do feel i m from a different planet . no wonder indians and others feel that pakistains are backward in their thinking . get a life .
Posted 08 Nov 2005

Diya123 says
Get a life???
Why are you affending people from Pakistan,
do you think that only members from India and
Pakistan are a memeber in this forum,
who are you to tell the members what to do or not,

Posted 08 Nov 2005

Diya123 said:

Get a life???
Why are you affending people from Pakistan,
do you think that only members from India and
Pakistan are a memeber in this forum,
who are you to tell the members what to do or not,

nice diy123,im witya
Posted 09 Nov 2005

SohniKuddi says
Cheers…I’ll drink to that…lolz

Lets get political shall we sheena?……Indians and “Others?” whos this others? And who made you the spokesperson for the world, darling, you only speak for yourself, you don’t speak for all “Indians” not for the whole world at that. Your views clash with Pakistanis, and that makes Pakistanis backwards? Hahahahaha, so Pakistanis are backwards…. and then stuff like this is frowned upon in countries in the middle east, countries such as Saudi Arabia…Dubai and other “Muslim” countries, so are they backwards? Hahahaha, no way, these countries are as advance as they come, they are not only economically but technically and socially advanced, you India is nothing compared to them, don’t tell me about backwards cos I don’t see the difference between India and Pakistan when I last visited, down to the last gandi nahli. And of course there are Indians who oppose such movies…. you “advanced” Indians are a minority lolz. Yes sheena you are from a different planet….here on earth we understand others’ views and present our own in an orderly manner.

So Pakistan is restrictive, from what I see you seem to be living in a world that is more oppressive than ours, silly stuff like this means nothing to us but for you is major, you worry more about how to make out with the guy next door before XX, and how to dress and look ***y and outdo that hot actress, wish to be like her, to snog him…that is oppressive to the max, you are more oppressed that we Pakistanis are, you are more “insecure” shall I say. Whereas such issues to us are nothing, this is stuff that we don’t give crap about. Way 2 go generation “X” A world without restrictions….is a world that is wild.

No one is forcing you to follow the shariya, no one said “stop making these movies” you enjoy the stuff…knock urself out.

Hahahahahahahahaha so this so called largest industry in the world has a certificate system…..if they weren’t jahil they would USE IT!!!!! I mean….if you Indians knew about the certificate system you’d know that when shown on TV you need a suitable time slot, I mean certificate 18s wouldn’t be shown at 3 o clock in the afternoon, theres this time of day that we call watershed hour, all the stuff that is unsuitable for younger viewers comes on after this time so why was a steamy movie shown at 3 in the afternoon? With sex scenes and the lot, (Indian kids must be like really advanced that such movies are ok for them) I figured the channel must be Pakistani…but wait a mo, it isn’t Pakistani……holy crap it’s an Indian channel, and my good friend sheena told me that Indians follow the certificate system, whats more….I figured maybe it’s a pirate copy that they have obtained (quality wasn’t all that either) but of course you Indians don’t do piracy do yah. Where I come from you don’t really get pirates, neways why the fk would I wana buy a bollywood movie? Why would I buy a pirate even? It aint worth it. In western countries if this takes place people would complain, parents would not be pleased that their kids are exposed to this…..but then the west is also backwards, you Indians are just too “forward” for the rest of us.

If Bollywood movies are only meant for Indians….aint that saying than Indians are self centered, and whats more it says that ur a nation of pervs (of course that’s just an opinion), and as you say it’s the largest industry…..why does it have such a small target audience? I mean Hollywood now make movies that are targeted for you Indians, I don’t think the west have a taste for Indian movies…oh yeah they do actually, yeah channel 4 show Indian movies every Tuesday night….and 2:15am in the morning, lolz….lotsa viewers at that time lolz. No the west don’t really care. The only reason u say that bollywood is a vast industry is cos they make more movies in a year than Hollywood…..(and most of them tend to be low budget)

Overall India is only following the west…the west opened the doors and all you did was walk through them, ur just wanabees, u’ve forgotten your roots but your so called advancement only makes you look silly.

Girl your opinions won’t make a difference here, you can scream and shout all you want but there will always be people who oppose you, just the way our opinions make no difference to you, yours are pointless to us.
U have muslim friends? So do you ridicule them the same way?….boy lucky them.

Get a life girl, all this hufin and pufin at such a petty subject, you have serious issues….I supported you in the idea that you don’t need to watch a steamy movie if you don’t feel comfortable. What is the bloody point, I don’t blame you after all you are only Indian.
Posted 09 Nov 2005

nicely said..sonhikudi

Posted 09 Nov 2005

jjpr says
Exactly the way to tell such deprived people off SohniKuddi, well done.
Posted 09 Nov 2005

Diya123 says
SohniKuddi
nicely said
Posted 09 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic