PAKistan

3233 views 49 replies
Reply to Topic
jjpr

Total Posts: 39

It is called PAK-istan, yet there is so much dirt going on in this country, why is that?
Posted 20 Oct 2005

kiran says
what to you mean by this sentence....
Posted 20 Oct 2005

jjpr says
Well now let me see, sex outside marriage, alcohol, drugs, clubs, P**N, fraud, murder, rape, looting, lots and lots of bribery, corruption thats enough for now, i think you get the picture.

Perhaps i'll mention the despicable acts going on in the aftermath of the earthquake were bodies lying around are being looted of personal items and funeral organisers are increasing fees as well as truck drivers. Oh and the Paki army stand by refusing to pull injured victims out as they do not have specific orders.
To mention just a few.
Posted 20 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says

corruption my friend. corruption and jahalath are eating away at pakistan, which you so rightly put it is not the pure place it should be.

plus also the hindu influence which is so intergrated with our society that we carry out hindu customs and hold hindu principles without even realizing.
Posted 20 Oct 2005

jjpr says
Chandramuki said:

corruption my friend. corruption and jahalath are eating away at pakistan, which you so rightly put it is not the pure place it should be.

plus also the hindu influence which is so intergrated with our society that we carry out hindu customs and hold hindu principles without even realizing.

Thats exactly right Chandramuki although I did not cover yours and many other points in the list I was hoping that viewers would know that they are included, sadly the list can be very long and this is a very bad reflection on Pakistan as there are also many good people in the country.
Posted 20 Oct 2005

nikama says
we will have to purify ourselves if we want to see pakistan as pure as its name is.achay buray log r every where,but majority of pakis is still very good aand honest so we should not lose hope,hope in our country aand hope in ourselves
Posted 20 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
thats the spirit ma friend
Posted 21 Oct 2005

mmja says
jahan par ap nay yeh sab suna or daykha haishayed yeh nahin suna kay is zinzalay kay mokay par aik baba ji jinka bye pas huwa tha sara din kam kartay rahay unko mana kyia to ulta naraz hogaye to meray bhai yeh bhi pak hai yaad rakhna or yeh srif pak kay loog hi kar saktay hain.
Posted 21 Oct 2005

nikama says
very nice example mmja.just as n.b,pointed out atsome other topic,her baat main pakistan ko ghaseet lena is not necessary at all.pakistan is what we r.
Posted 21 Oct 2005

jjpr says
MMJA what exactly is your point?

There are good people in Pakistan, but there are a lot of bad people. Pakistan mentality is very selfish they will always think what they can gain from any situation before thinking about the good of anyone else. This mentality has spread everywhere Pakistanis go, UK US and other places, this is why the rest of the world looks down on them. Dont forget Pakistan is officially the second most corrupt nation in the world, what is so PAK about that?

Also Nikama Pakistanis know how bad they are but will never admit it and when someone critcises them they say oh no dont say that you cant say anything bad about Pakistan. All this is Nationalism and nothing to do with Islam. Islam exactly what Pakistan with the capital of ISLAM-ABAD was built for, yet unfortunately this is not whats being practised at least not by a lot of the people.

Posted 21 Oct 2005

nikama says
pakistan is now no26 in corruption not no.2.we r as good or as bad as the rest of the world is.in some areas we r better than the whole world in some areas we r the worst.her mulk ka yehi haal he.that is our point,u criticise bcoz u care.but u should not be so disappointed.
Posted 21 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
Pakistan is a half filled glass of water
yar why do u alwayz cry for the water u dont got
ever thougt of the water u got?

m not pointing to any1
i also criticise pak a lot.
Posted 22 Oct 2005

jjpr said:

Well now let me see, sex outside marriage, alcohol, drugs, clubs, P**N, fraud, murder, rape, looting, lots and lots of bribery, corruption thats enough for now, i think you get the picture.

Perhaps i'll mention the despicable acts going on in the aftermath of the earthquake were bodies lying around are being looted of personal items and funeral organisers are increasing fees as well as truck drivers. Oh and the Paki army stand by refusing to pull injured victims out as they do not have specific orders.
To mention just a few.

yeh sab kahan nahi hota?
Posted 22 Oct 2005

tinko says
a patriotic pakistani
if u see dirt its not actually present , its all there up ur mind, keep urself clean ,ur country clean.think positively u ,ll find no dirt no flirt, we are blessed with a country which still holds the flag bearer religion and belief, u only realized when u go out of country. mayallah almighty showerhis blessings on our beloved country.
Posted 22 Oct 2005

nikama says
AAMIN,but dont b so bitter.he is so concerned abt the country isi liay us ne ye topic start kiya
Posted 22 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
JJPR you've asked a very valid question, I think if every pakistani asked the same question someone would eventually say "Let's do something about all the filth in our land!" I think to clean the nation up we have to start with our selves, improving our own character and livestyles, others will follow.
Posted 23 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
SALL said:

half filled glass of water

OMG
how optimist we are

u gotta be sometimes
to solve problems
or u can jus act realistic
n cry on
Posted 23 Oct 2005

Blue Oasis says
Posted 23 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
wut
Posted 23 Oct 2005

nikama says
badshah is right,akhir rona rotay rehna to koi hul nahin
Posted 23 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
man
Posted 24 Oct 2005

~Fragi~ says
jjpr said:

To mention just a few.

kiya yeh sirf pak mein ho raha hai
Posted 24 Oct 2005

~Fragi~ says
come on .. guyz ..

pori duniya mein na janey kiya kia nahi ho raha

khair

b +ve

Posted 24 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
rite
Posted 25 Oct 2005

If its happening in the whole world, Pakis have a justification to do it

Actually, we all are weak. Whenever we can bend any rules, we don't hesitate doing it.
Posted 25 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
pakis dont have justification to do it yar.
who said that?
Posted 25 Oct 2005

I m failing to understand what's there to be +ve about?

I don't want to be -ve but then I m big on recognizing and diagnosing the problem and then finding solutions. if we don't acknowledge and don't condone what happens around us, we'll never be able to correct it.
Posted 25 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
we jus talk abt it
we arent practical
Posted 25 Oct 2005

so then what difference it makes if it is -ve or +ve
Posted 25 Oct 2005

Ashii says
Smooth_daddy said:

If its happening in the whole world, Pakis have a justification to do it

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

coz we want to follow MODERN and DEVELOPPED countries

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Smooth_daddy said:

Actually, we all are weak. Whenever we can bend any rules, we don't hesitate doing it.

astakhfirullaaahhhhhhhhhh !!!
think twice before giving such comments abt PAKIS
Posted 28 Oct 2005

BadShaH1 says
Smooth_daddy said:

so then what difference it makes if it is -ve or +ve

yea ur rite
say wuteva u want abt it
n then others will think we arent pakistanis even.
Posted 28 Oct 2005

Reply to Topic