Massage Therapist

591 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

Our office is looking for full-time, part-time or temporary LMT employees

At Massage , we give you the freedom to do what you love-massage. We provide all the necessary accessories, including bed linen and emollients, necessary to help you become a successful massage therapist. We believe in creating an environment where you can focus on what you are good at - massage.

We can schedule as many meetings as you want. Our client base is strong, and we believe that our massage therapists have a schedule that works for them, even if it's just one day a week.

Each massage room is independently owned and operated. Most places offer benefits to full-time employees, including PTO. All our employees can take advantage of our discounted and sometimes free CEUS that we offer. We believe in personal growth and professional development.

Posted 12 Jul 2021

Danny374 says
Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica are taken out to make CBD oil. As displayed by a couple, CBD oil is utilized in treating sadness and helps in diminishing strain. It is similar to pot yet doesn't have any mental impacts. It can besides fix seizures. CBD addresses cannabidiol. It is normally blended in with hemp seed oil or coconut oil that are transporter oils. It's anything but's an image name substance. It is utilized in oil and edibles. It makes quieting and wiping out up impacts. Regardless, cannabidiol things take from hemp. Cannabidiol is another solution, so it can't be blended and utilized in food groupings yet. Recovering things can contain Cannabidiol generally that has 0.3% THC or less aggregate. CBD oil anti aging
Posted 12 Jul 2021

VikaDint says
It's really interesting topic
Posted 13 Jul 2021

VikaDint says
Pain in the lumbar region is very common. Although most back pains go away without treatment, in about 10% of cases they last for three or more months. There are many treatments that are used to treat pain and improve the lives of people with back pain. Massage is one of these methods of treatment. I have often felt back pain lately and did not understand why, I am only 35. My husband gave me a certificate and I visited a massage parlor td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}??????. At first I thought that I would remain dissatisfied, but everything turned out differently, I have been going to this salon for 2 years.
Posted 13 Jul 2021

SirusMion says
awesome
Posted 14 Jul 2021

SirusMion says
Posted 14 Jul 2021

SirusMion says
https://anma114.vip
Posted 14 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic