10 Mistakes to Avoid in Instagram Marketing

576 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
mangoit

Total Posts: 0

With over a billion active users across the globe, Instagram is a gold mine for all the digital marketers out there. While a lot of businesses are playing upon Instagram marketing, a little mistake can take your business into a reverse gear. It seems to be a cake walk from the outset, a lot goes into making your instagram marketing strategy work.

To reap maximum benefits from this visually magical platform, here are 10 mistakes that a marketer must avoid at any cost.

Say ‘NO’ to Incomplete Bio
Taking your account’s bio too lightly isn’t a mistake, it’s a crime. Yes, you read that right. Your instagram bio is the first impression of the brand and probably the last if not a lasting one. As far as an instagram account’s bio is concerned, simplicity should be at the center of it. Simplicity with a hint of quirk in your bio sets the tone of an amazing instagram marketing strategy. 

Instagrammers Hate the tag ‘Private’
If ever there’s a survey about what people don’t like on instagram, ‘Private Profile’ would surely be in the top three. I mean, what’s the point of putting all that effort into making those exciting posts if you had to limit its popularity? Your audience doesn’t have the patience to wait for their request to be accepted. Period.

Build your Image Right
On a platform that’s known for its visuals, posting a bad-quality image is a joke. The quality of the image is directly proportional to your image among your audiences. Simply put, you should rather prefer not posting anything than going for a bad-quality image. Sending out a clear message with minimalistic tweaks is how you must proceed with your next instagram post.

#UseMeProperly
With a maximum of 30 hashtags allowed, it doesn’t imply that a post only works when it has all 30 added in it. The whole idea is to make your post searchable. While it’s said that using around 20 hashtags works just fine, you must always experiment with what works best for you. On top of it, avoid using irrelevant hashtags.

Posted 26 Jul 2021

Strierier says
Very helpful tips, thanks for this information, but subscribers in the instagram are very important and I'm probably not the only one who didn't want to wait. I have my own store on Instagram and I found a way out. I bought followers on the Buzzoid website. A very cool and easy to use site, what you pay for is what you get. I advise you as one of the best ways.
Posted 29 Jul 2021

Lerot says
What do you guys think about some offline marketing methods? Maybe you will like using some lapel pins from https://www.pinsource.com/ as promo items, for example. You can make some of those for you on https://www.pinsource.com/ I think you will like this idea, think about it :)
Posted 12 Aug 2021

Reply to Topic