Business Continuity Planning in ISO 9001?

790 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Bellresa

Total Posts: 0

Hello to all.
I share this need of one of our customers.
Is asking us a contingency plan.
We are a small manufacturing company 90 people, producing labels of several material for the industry.
Under 8.2.21
e) establishing specific requirements for contingency actions, when relevant.

At what level we have to comply with this under ISO 9001?
Could it be enough to have a risk detected with action plans regarding in how to comply the customer in case o
f internal or external problems?
For example, to have more suppliers of raw material, to have spare equipment in case of failures, more people trained
in case of absences of someone? also is considered the Covid issue.
Or should we comply with a special requirement of a BCP addressing specifics, issues?

Could you share contingency plans which comply with this requirement of the standard?

Thanks in advance.

Posted 26 Jul 2021

lukesona says
If you don't know this system very well, you'd better contact people who know better this area, so as not to make a mistake. The Telecom Industry is constantly developing and new updates are constantly appearing. It's good to keep up with new updates to take advantage of everything new, and this can make our work easier. It is very good that now we have so many opportunities, and we can profit of many things. For example, I recently collaborated with a telecom Industry company, and I was amazed at how many advantages we have as a generation today, there are so many opportunities and offers.
Posted 26 Jul 2021

candymika says
Game geometry dash is a dash game to help you relieve stress and relax, play geometry dash online for free here: geometry dash
Posted 28 Jul 2021

Reply to Topic