4 benefits of lemon for beauty

894 views 21 replies
Reply to Topic
ritcha

Total Posts: 0

Lime is one of the most important vegetable garden crops for Thai people.
which is not only intended to add sour taste to food only Lemon also has various medicinal properties and can be used for beauty as well.

For you girls, lemons should joker be classified as one of the most versatile vegetables ever. But what are the benefits that can be obtained from the use of lemons, what is there to do it?

1. Help treat acne and acne scars.
Especially for those who have problems with small blackheads that like on the nose area. We can easily get rid of it by cutting a fresh lemon into half.
Then gently rub it over the nose. It will definitely help reduce blackheads. As for people who have problems with acne scars, they can apply lemon juice to the acne scars to make the acne scars fade away.

2. Help make the skin clear
Lemons contain natural vitamin C. And is a fruit acid, so it can help make the face radiant. Eliminate dark circles that occur on the face.
It also helps to solve the problem of those who have problems with it as well. The method of use is to squeeze lemon juice into a cup and apply a thin cotton pad over the face. Leave it for a moment, rinse thoroughly is enough.

3. Take care of your hair.
You can use lemon for a variety of hair care and management purposes. How to use it is to squeeze out 4-5 lemon juice and mix it with half a glass of water. Use a spoon to stir the juice and lemon knees together. Then take it to massage the scalp and hair all over.
Leave it like that for a few hours, then wash your normal hair thoroughly. The effect of lemon will help eliminate dandruff stuck on the scalp as well. Help make your hair soft and shiny. and also reduce the oiliness of the hair very well as well

4. Lose weight
This is a feature that many girls will probably like the most. Because the vitamin C in lemon juice has properties that help in burning fat in the blood. But if you're normally a person who doesn't exercise, it may not clearly help with weight loss.
But if you are someone who likes to exercise regularly, then lemons can help burn energy as well. Including eating lemon juice can also help reduce the appetite to reduce. thus helping to make food control easier
Plants like lemon also have many advantages or benefits. It can be used for a variety of purposes and is considered one of the best kitchen garden plants ever.

Posted 04 Aug 2021

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Pharmacy tech programs online
Posted 09 Aug 2021

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks buy gmail pva
Posted 15 Aug 2021

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. buy youtube views
Posted 25 Aug 2021

i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me. ThopTV
Posted 25 Aug 2021

There are lots of dissertation internet websites on-line since you attain web famous from the site. bingo australia
Posted 26 Aug 2021

thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. bluffton plumbing
Posted 30 Aug 2021

I might point out in which it is a a fantastic submit of your fantastic particular person, now i'm pleased to notice this kind of. ???????? ???????
Posted 31 Aug 2021

Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. professional essay writers
Posted 01 Sep 2021

Wow, cool post. I'd like to create similar to this too - taking time and real work to create a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. All Bangla Newspaper
Posted 01 Sep 2021

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. ??????? ???????? ???????
Posted 02 Sep 2021

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m exhilarated I have taken the time to see this. It is not enough; I will visit your site every day. krt carts
Posted 11 Sep 2021

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. play slotomania slots on facebook
Posted 14 Sep 2021

Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! Early Gender DNA Test
Posted 17 Oct 2021

jjsvjoj says
?

????????? ??? ???? ??,??,??? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?????.
Posted 01 Nov 2021

jjsvjoj says
8 Ball Pool reward Links today Claim now
I Am Going To Tell You How You 8 Ball Pool Reward Links Today Claim Now 2021 In This Post.
Posted 16 Nov 2021

jjsvjoj says
drain cleaner
The Smiley Drain Cleaning is a local New Jersey company that specializes in rooter, sewer drain cleaning, hydro-jetting, and emergency drain services. 
Posted 18 Nov 2021

jjsvjoj says
luxury wedding venue las vegas
The Lotus House Events is set on over 1.5 acres of meticulously cultivated grounds, this stunning estate features expansive indoor and outdoor spaces. 
Posted 21 Nov 2021

jjsvjoj says
Lifeguard course
ALA emphasizes public awareness of responsibility in aquatic environmental issues to protect the world we live in. 
Posted 23 Nov 2021

jjsvjoj says
plumber las vegas
We started Kingdom Plumbing with the goal of offering the Las Vegas area an honest, ethical, and affordable option.
Posted 24 Nov 2021

Ashraf13 says
Leemon is efficient for skin cares among a few centuries. Nowadays, new naturals oils give beautiful effect and style on face. Try to discover on of them here?. 

To save your skin hydrate, you can alternate cream and oil every two day. This technic facilitate an easiest absorption and make your skin so soft. 

Posted 06 Dec 2021

idolmove says
Last Idol Thai News
Posted 06 Dec 2021

Reply to Topic