Everton are back in black for 2021-22

137 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

Everton are back in black for 2021-22
The primary change kit evokes the famous "Black Watch" outfits that the team wore in the 1881-82 season and is available to pre-order online or in store from today (Friday 21 May).Get more news about Leicester City soccer jersey,you can vist futbolucl.com !
The black shirt with a burnt orange sash and accompanying black shorts and black socks will be on sale in store, as well as online at evertondirect.com, from Friday 4 June, and will be worn by the First Team for Sunday's final Premier League fixture of the season away at Manchester City. The first wave of the 2021-22 training range is also available to pre-order now, ahead of release online and in-store on Friday 4 June.
I think where Bob is coming from Shane is the sash. Especially if it's got an orange reference to it.
Let's not go there Evertonians. Liverpool is a city that was ahead of its time in comparison to Glasgow and Belfast in ignoring the sectarian divide. Yes we had / have banter but really we embraced both Paddys Day and the 12th in terms of a good day out.
I am a Roman Catholic from a second generation Liverpool Irish family on my Dad's side. My maternal Grandfather was a Protestant from the Antrim Road in Belfast who watched Everton regularly from the Upper Bullens. My Grandmother from Glasgow. both who moved to Liverpool and settled in Speke. after the war.
We've always been a city of diversity, not one of division despite our cultural links, which are very important to me personally.With reference to the Black Watch and I know this would be a total PR stunt, but we've done bagpipes before at Goodison! Get the Black Watch / Royal Scots to pipe us out. Especially if it's in recognition of a significant anniversary as Rob Halligan points out.
I know there's isn't a direct lineage to the Scottish Battalions but there was a Liverpool Scottish Regiment that fought valiantly in World War 1. They were aligned to the Kings.
Posted 05 Aug 2021

Reply to Topic