Feature film Laaj

4872 views 510 replies
Reply to Topic
Abrardh1

Total Posts: 340

Geo Pakistan will be telecasting the feature film 'Laaj' on Eid.

it will also come on Geo UK and Geo USA

Enjoy your eid
Posted 02 Nov 2005

MR NICE says
Great news. Really wanted to see this film.
Posted 02 Nov 2005

MR NICE says
Ptv Prime is showing a special film songs programme at 5.30 p.m on 1st day of Eid. It will include sings from all new films.

At 9.30 p.m on the 1st day of Eid the film "Barood" will be shown. The film is a few years old. It has Shaan,Reema, Resham and Mohammar Rana.
Posted 03 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
now thats cool.A Reema movie.....i would love to see. BTW laaj was an awesome picture.I watched it in cinema n the subject of the movie was good.
Posted 03 Nov 2005

oo do u watch paki movies samjh aa jati hai unn ki mostly tu india ki copy hoti hain aur indian movies hollywood ki soo app loag english movies hi deikh lia karoo
Posted 03 Nov 2005

yepp its a wonderfull movie wud luv to watch it again.
Posted 03 Nov 2005

MR NICE said:

Ptv Prime is showing a special film songs programme at 5.30 p.m on 1st day of Eid. It will include sings from all new films.

At 9.30 p.m on the 1st day of Eid the film "Barood" will be shown. The film is a few years old. It has Shaan,Reema, Resham and Mohammar Rana.

they had shown barood thousand times
Posted 03 Nov 2005

i want to see commando
Posted 04 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
Meera is in it n i wish any movie staring her never could make it on any TV channel .
Posted 04 Nov 2005

i want to watch the movie..who cares abt meera
Posted 04 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn said:

Meera is in it n i wish any movie staring her never could make it on any TV channel .

agree wid u meera sucks big time
Posted 04 Nov 2005

kis time pe lagey ge Laaj?
Posted 04 Nov 2005

MR NICE says
Laaj is going to be shown at 2.05 p.m on Sunday 6th November 2005 in UK on Geo.
Posted 05 Nov 2005

lets see..how it will be
Posted 05 Nov 2005

golimaro2 says
last time Geo showed Dil chahta hai n i felt so ashamed now after earthquake they r getting more patriotic well done keep it up.there r other films also which local channels can show like shararat commando larki punjaban tere bin jiya na jaye etc.im very keen to watch one film but its never been released on video that is Inteha
Posted 06 Nov 2005

Honeynrrn says
^ thats good.That movie is not worthy to be watched.Trust me.

Anyways GEO is doing a very good job as far as Eid programmes r concerned.They showed 'The Message' on the first day n it was such a good jesture.PTV showed 'Zeevar'.They have shown it before but nodoubt it was a brilliant picture n it was good to watch it again.Reema's performance was just of the chain.
Posted 06 Nov 2005

laaj is a visual treat but i guess we dont have latest technology to convert films on dvd i have seen laaj in theater and it was jus superb when it comes to sound and picture quality but i jus watched it geo once again and the quality wasn't there same was the case wid yeh dil aapka huwa
Posted 06 Nov 2005

ptv prime shows always same and old movies...
Posted 06 Nov 2005

Laaj thori deer pehle khatam hui hai...nice movie...
Posted 06 Nov 2005

aanizdabst says
hey wat happened to salakihen i heard it was on geo on chand raat... i was watiching geo alll ramadan and wen it came near to chnd raat teher was no traioler or any promotion to sallkhien on geo... and the nxt day i found out it was on tvvv what kinnda awernaess was taht did any one actully see the tralior on geo for it or have u guys watch the film on geo yet or not!!! if they have shown it are they goijng to show it agin or not!!!!
Posted 07 Nov 2005

salakhien they didnt show anything abt salakhien if they showed it..missed alot
Posted 07 Nov 2005

they r showing premier of salakhein

Sunday, November 06, 2005
00:05 UK
Posted 07 Nov 2005

aanizdabst says
BUT THAT WA SLIKE YESTERDAY AND I KEPT WATCHING GEO BUT THERE WAS NOTING ON GEO ABT SALAKHIEN ANY HELP PLZZ!!!
Posted 07 Nov 2005

rauf khalid ne Laaj SAHEE DIR NAHI KI..STORY ACHI THIE
Posted 07 Nov 2005

well laaj was directed brilliantly i dont agree wid u srk
Posted 08 Nov 2005

MR NICE says
Can some one tell me when did Laaj exactly start on Geo on Sunday because according to the programming listings the starting time was 2.05 p.m. I had set my timer on my DVD Recorder for this time but when I came back the film had already started. Did it start at 1.00 p.m.

The film is not even avialable on DVD or video. Agree with Charizmatic the DVD/Video prints of Pakistani films released in Pakistan are pathetic. I wish Pakistani films start getting released on DVD/video back in the UK as before. Through out the 1980s until the late 1990s all Pakistani films used to get released in the UK first. The print quality wss pretty good.

Since the last 4 to 5 years all Pakistani films get released in Pakistan thus the poor print quality and also what I have realised during last couple of years very few films have been released on DVD/video. All in all very frustrating. One is at the mercy of Satellite channels for the showing of new Pakistani films.

Posted 09 Nov 2005

13:07 uk time
Posted 09 Nov 2005

13:05 for uk...14:05 for europe
Posted 09 Nov 2005

MR NICE says
So I missed the first 1 hour. Has anyone recorded the film on DVD/Video in the UK.
Posted 09 Nov 2005

aanizdabst says
i have recorded the movie coz i was at work that day but i had the time set on the vdo so i got it ill watch it on the wekend wen the whole house is empty then i can actully sit down and watch the film witoput anyone disturbing mee.... still no one has told me did or did salakhien came on geo on chand raat or dint?????????????
Posted 09 Nov 2005

golimaro2 says
my comments r late but ihave to give it that Laaj is a brialliantmovie well directed well written.Talat Hussain n Zara's acting is best.Nirma's role is short but interesting her song is the best song of the film.i feel proud that lollywood has made such a historical film.it got flopped thats another thing
Posted 10 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic