Real estate question

733 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

I’ve always been interested in diversifying outside of the market
with real estate, but never had an interest in managing properties. I’ve
always asked my landlord/friend to keep me in mind with opportunities.
He’s proposed we purchase a 12 unit property, but I would be the putting
down the majority of the down payment ~70% on a 20 year mortgage and
I’d be repaid using a ‘15/50/50’ method such that I receive I assume an
additional 15% of total monthly income until the difference is accounted
for. This is projected to take a little more than 7 years and then
after that everything is split 50/50 including profits made on thé sale
of the building. Of note, he’ll also be providing property management
and we’d split all expenses. I know this only scratches the surface,
but from 1000 feet does this sound standard?

((Im still trying to wrap my head around the numbers (vs a typical
market return) which I’m happy to provide It seems like the worthiness
of an investment like this very much depends on the actual property
value in 20 years as the cash flow provided will not come close to
returns in an index fund earning 6% over that time frame. Given the
nature of this housing market I tend to think the appreciation on this
particular property will not match the 4% growth our area has
experienced over the last 20 years.))

Posted 12 Aug 2021

Wow, it's unquestionably advantageous for those who don't know how to invest and increase their profits. I have listened your material from creditors meeting, and I am mesmerized on how is constructed everything. By the way, had you tried to invest in real estate agencies? I ask, in view of the fact that I invested in it a lot of years, I made a lot of money, but I want more. All what I learned about real estate is from Real Estate Syndication, so I think that with your experience it must take on a greater scale.
Posted 13 Aug 2021

melaniepip says
If until today you have not tried to invest in real estate, well do not hesitate to do it today
Posted 13 Aug 2021

don't hesitate to invest in real estate these days, especially when you are residing in the Philippines right now. just think about the outcome when you invest in this kind of investment. don't worry about the expenses because at the latter, you'll be receiving passive income if you opt to go for rental business regarding your condo or house.
Posted 14 Feb 2022

Ultimately, every real estate deal is unique, and it's essential to weigh the risks and potential rewards carefully. I wish you success in your real estate endeavors, and may your investments be profitable in the long run!
Posted 14 Dec 2023

Durrandort says
Diversifying into real estate can be a smart move, and it's great that you're considering it. The deal you mentioned sounds interesting, especially with you providing the majority of the down payment and a clear repayment plan. Having a friend as a landlord and property manager can be an advantage, as it simplifies the process.
Posted 19 Dec 2023

Durrandort says
Diversifying into real estate can be a smart move, and it's great that you're considering it. The deal you mentioned sounds interesting, especially with you providing the majority of the down payment and a clear repayment plan. Having a friend as a landlord and property manager can be an advantage, as it simplifies the process.

While it's essential to understand the numbers and projected returns thoroughly, it's also wise to consider the long-term potential and property appreciation in your area. If you're interested in eco-friendly and sustainable real estate options that align with your values, you might want to explore https://grupoecoquintas.com/. They specialize in such properties and could provide you with additional investment opportunities.
Posted 19 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic