If Instagram Is No Longer a Photo-Sharing App, Should You Ditch It and Use Twitter Instead?

1282 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

Last week, the head of Instagram declared that the platform is no longer an app for sharing photos.
Photographers are now turning to Twitter in their droves. Why is
Instagram abandoning its roots and what makes Twitter the best
alternative?
Instagram head Adam Mosseri’s video covered a number of topics, but one short quote stood out, immediately becoming the headline: “We are no
longer a photo-sharing app.”
Posted 16 Aug 2021

Striker1s says
Oh nooo! My favorite instagram will no longer work
Posted 17 Aug 2021

haleszarz says
I love Instagram and Twitter equally. And if Instagram disappears, I'm unlikely to spend more time on Twitter. Rather, I will spend more time in real life. But Instagram's lack of previous features will really upset me, because one of my favorite things is to take photos for instagram. Even in this regard, I don't have enough memory on my phone for other applications besides twitter and instagram, all in different photos. Therefore, I use it periodically https://backlightblog.com/instagram-multiple-photos, which automatically removes the worst duplicates from the iPhone. I hope that in the future I will become a professional photographer and will post photos already in some new social network that will help us better than the existing ones.
Posted 17 Aug 2021

SirusMion says
I love Instagram and Twitter equally. And if Instagram disappears, I'm unlikely to spend more time on Twitter. Rather, I will spend more time in real life. But Instagram's lack of previous features will really upset me, because one of my favorite things is to take photos for instagram. Even in this regard, I don't have enough memory on my phone for other applications besides twitter and instagram, all in different photos. Therefore, I use it periodically https://backlightblog.com/instagram-multiple-photos , which automatically removes the worst duplicates from the iPhone. I hope that in the future I will become a professional photographer and will post photos already in some new social network that will help us better than the existing ones.

how can I use this in real life scenarios?
Posted 23 Aug 2021

Reply to Topic