Best Silicone Facial Cleansing Brushes

145 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

Best Silicone Facial Cleansing Brushes
Our expert has chosen the facial brush Foreo LUNA fofo as the best of the four silicone brushes analyzed for the quality of their filaments, the options offered by the mobile app and their ability to clean the skin in depth.Get more news about Silicone Brush,you can vist our website!
Every time we take care of ourselves more, not only for a matter of aesthetics but also for health. Thus, face care is very important if we take into account that we are overexposed to the effects of environmental pollution and the inevitable passage of time, which means, for example, that dead cells appear and the skin does not look so luminous.
Luckily, the facial cleansing devices they become an important ally when it comes to caring for and pampering the skin that covers our face. Those chosen for this comparison have in common that they are Made with silicone and not with nylon bristles, being suitable for all skin types.
Its use is very simple And besides, you don't need to spend a lot of time on this routine. With the face washed, we apply our usual facial cleanser to the face (or to the brush itself, as we prefer) and then proceed to clean it. In this case, the silicone brushes incorporate a design on the front face where two types of filament are distinguished: those located in the upper part are recommended to ‘reach' the most complicated areas such as the nose. It is also common for some models to incorporate another set of filaments in the rear area or, failing that, a wavy surface to apply a massage after completing this cleaning.
In addition to being used to remove impurities from the face, silicone brushes are used to get rid of traces of makeup, minimize the appearance of blackheads, promote blood circulation ... These are the selected models: Beurer FC49 (9), Foreo LUNA fofo (9.25), ShookOne SK-FB-001N (7.5) and Sunmay SXN-XLS (8.75)
Accustomed to a certain cleaning routine on my face before going to bed, in the last two months I have introduced these four models (each one for several weeks) to see what the wearing experience is like and what results they offer. My skin is mixed. To cleanse my face, I have used an Avene cleansing gel that I have been using for a long time and for the massage I have applied my usual nighttime moisturizer.
Posted 25 Aug 2021

Investing in quality skincare products is an investment in your health. My skin has never looked better! Health
Posted 19 Mar 2024

Reply to Topic