Indian Regulator Set to Roll Out Blockchain System for Monitoring Financial Instruments

570 views 14 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

Indian Regulator Set to Roll Out Blockchain System for Monitoring Financial Instruments

Despite India's unfriendliness towards private cryptocurrencies, its securities regulator plans to launch a blockchain system for monitoring financial instruments.To get more news about FIL, you can visit wikibit.com official website.
India's securities and commodity market regulator, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has revealed intentions to increase the use cases of blockchain technology in monitoring financial instruments in the country.
Indian Regulator to Adopt Blockchain Next Year
In a press release published on the regulator's official website, SEBI announced it is currently making plans to launch a new platform for "Security and Covenant Monitoring" of non-convertible securities using the distributed ledger technology (DLT).
The watchdog noted that the new security system, set to go live on April 1st, 2022, will closely monitor the credit ratings of non-convertible securities and covenants, which are terms inserted into a debt agreement.
Additionally, it will give the necessary permission to the parties involved. This includes the debenture trustees, issuers, credit rating agencies, and more, to update the data, which would be made accessible to other entities like stock exchanges and depositories.
Since the regulator plans to build the system on the blockchain, it will provide an added layer of security and transparency as inputted data cannot be altered.
SEBI noted that the data stored will be cryptographically signed, time-stamped, and sequentially added to the ledger, providing a verifiable audit trail of transactions.
Furthermore, the transaction history and data stored on the blockchain will be fully encrypted and will only be shared with the necessary stakeholders on a "need-to-know basis."
SEBI: Blockchain Offers Better Protection
The regulator went on to praise blockchain technology, acknowledging that it is so much better for the safekeeping of sensitive data than traditional systems.
"DLT has the potential to provide a more resilient system than traditional centralized databases and offer better protection against different types of cyber-attacks because of its distributed nature, which removes the single point of attack," SEBI said.
Launching the new system next year will be a landmark moment for the blockchain industry, as it represents a notable step for the use case of the technology within Indias financial ecosystem.
While the Indian government appears to be quite welcoming to the idea of blockchain technology, it is not interested in having anything to do with cryptocurrencies.
The country's authorities are reportedly making plans to permanently ban the use of private cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ETHer

Posted 01 Sep 2021

Now i am definitely content to uncover this page in addition to performed delight in examining practical articles or blog posts placed in this article. This thoughts on the article author seemed to be brilliant, appreciate it with the write about. ufabet911
Posted 17 Jan 2024

Definitely As i browse the application last week though My partner and i various brain to sort it out and from now on Need be to enjoy a book the application repeatedly considering it is especially well crafted. thegiftio
Posted 22 Jan 2024

Really special blog post, Thanks for your time designed for writing It education. Outstandingly drafted guide, if only every webmasters marketed the exact same a better standard of subject matter whilst you, cyberspace was obviously a better set. Satisfy continue the good work! ??????????????????
Posted 06 Feb 2024

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... spbo
Posted 28 Feb 2024

You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... forex robot
Posted 4 weeks ago

There are a lot of blogs over the Internet. But I can surely say that your blog is amazing in all. It has all the qualities that a perfect blog should have. forex robot
Posted 4 weeks ago

What a sensational blog! This blog is too much amazing in all aspects. Especially, it looks awesome and the content available on it is utmost qualitative. forex robot
Posted 3 weeks ago

Experience unparalleled eye care in Verona with our dedicated ophthalmologist. With a commitment to improving your vision and well-being, we provide comprehensive services tailored to your needs. smile verona
Posted 2 weeks ago

You have beaten yourself this time, and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts in future. Thank you for sharing great information to us. forex robot
Posted 2 weeks ago

Transform your skin with mesotherapy, the cutting-edge treatment for stubborn cellulite. By directly addressing fibro-sclerotic cellulite, mesotherapy delivers visible results, restoring skin's natural beauty. mesoterapia per rassodare
Posted 4 week ago

You have beaten yourself this time, and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts in future. Thank you for sharing great information to us. forex robot
Posted 4 week ago

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! mytvonline
Posted 4 week ago

Thanks for your insight for your fantastic posting. I’m glad I have taken the time to see this. forex robot
Posted 2 days ago

jackson321 says
Posted 1 days ago

Reply to Topic