How Many Times Can I Wear A 13x4 Lace Front Wig

267 views 1 replies
Reply to Topic
mslynn

Total Posts: 444

13x4 Lace Wig provide us with a lot of convenience in our lives, we can get a variety of appearance and fashion without ruining our hair. But many people don't know how long a wig lasts, or how to maintain it. Next, let's discuss it together.

How many times can I wear a 13x4 lace front wig?
You can reuse a 13x4 Lace Frontal many times. However, proper wig care and frequency of wig use are the ultimate determinants. With proper care and maintenance, human hair lace wigs can be regularly reused for up to a year or more.

Proper wig care
Generally speaking, the life of a high-quality 13x4 Lace Front Wig is about 1 year if you take care of it. There are 13x4 synthetic hair wigs on the market, but they only last about six months. So it is very important to choose a high-quality 13x4 lace front wig human hair.

How often is it reasonable to take off your 13x4 lace wig?
The correct advice is to remove the 13x4 lace front wig at night when you sleep and reinstall it the next morning. Because wearing a wig while sleeping increases the friction of the hair, will bring damage to your wig. Taking your wig off while you sleep is a great way to protect your beautiful wig and give your real hair a relaxing environment. If you're not familiar with installing wigs, you can watch the installation video below. Easiest Way To Install 13x4 lace wig For Beginners.

How to prolong the life of my 13x4 lace wig?
As a human hair wig lover with a 13x4 lace front, you must also be wondering how to extend the life of a Brazilian hair 13x4 lace front wig. Proper care is crucial for wigs, so wash them every week or at least 3 wears. To wash a wig, wet it in a basin filled with cold water and a mixing shampoo. Then gently scrub the inside with a hair-appropriate brush to remove any dirt from the base of the wig.

Can I sleep in a 13x4 lace front wig?
While removing a wig is as easy as a woman taking off her makeup, it's not universally popular. Some women like to remove their affordable 13x4 lace wigs every few weeks to wash them. Some women like to like to take off their 13x4 lace front wigs when they break.If you don't want to sleep with your wig off or are too busy to take it off every day, I offer you a remedy. Get a silk hat and wrap it around your wig before you go to bed so you can rest. Wrapping a wig in silk reduces hair friction and allows you to comb your hair the next day and pack light.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

Posted 06 Oct 2021

candymika says
Your article is awesome. I enjoyed reading your article. This is really a great document for me. I've bookmarked it and I'm looking forward to reading new posts. Please continue to uphold! the impossible quiz
Posted 06 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic