Twitter Dev Shares Site’s Upcoming NFT Features

608 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

Mada Aflak, senior software engineer at Twitter, has shared a feature that allows users to set NFTs as their profile picture.To get more news about EOS, you can visit wikibit.com official website.
Developer Demonstrates NFT Feature
In a video, Aflak demonstrates the feature. Users will be able to edit their profile, connect a cryptocurrency wallet, and import their OpenSea collection. Then, they can choose an avatar from their collection of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) or cryptocollectibles..
The profile picture is also marked with a badge containing an ETHereum logo to verify that the image is an NFT, as opposed to an image of an NFT that the user does not own.
In her example, Aflak makes use of a CryptoPunk NFT, which appears to be item #8219 and one of 24 Ape punks.
Aflak invited users to submit suggestions. “I would really love if you can share your ideas [and feedback] on how we can serve better the NFT community on Twitter,” she wrote.
Twitter Embraces NFT Trend
Previously, many Twitter users set NFTS as profile pictures simply by uploading the relevant image file. CryptoPunks and Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs have become particularly popular avatars.
However, there has not been any way for readers to verify that another user actually owns the NFT containing the image. This feature will provide a partial solution to that problem.
Twitter hinted at the feature when it introduced cryptocurrency tipping last week; a launch date has not been announced.
For more blockchain news, please download WikiBit- the Global Blockchain Regulatory Inquiry APP.
Posted 08 Oct 2021

filafila says
I really like NFT because it is a really modern and rapidly grow cryptocurrency
Posted 14 Nov 2021

Mila89 says
I was checking different solutions in order to invest money and I must agree that NFT token is a really effective option that is represented only in one kind. I was checking the most popular works at https://nftshka.io/ru/ which is a special website that is working really effective and shows the most popular pieces of work. NFT token is just about anything, it can be GIFs, pictures, videos and even music files.
Posted 14 Nov 2021

Dillia says
8biticon should be considered a one-of-a-kind gamified DeFi protocol where its users can benefit from interest in their pixel artwork. Briefly, users can create pixel avatars, nft pixel character maker with various elements and be rewarded when someone else creates an avatar with the same elements.[code]?[/code]
Posted 02 Jan 2022

Nick_021 says
Thanks the information, I will look
Posted 02 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
nice collection

cryotherapy spokane wa 

Posted 08 Jan 2022

geebranzyy says
Posted 08 Jan 2022

Reply to Topic