Is VPN suitable for gaming?

512 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
Albert12

Total Posts: 0

I've loved online multiplayer games in the past, and while I like to use a VPN to keep my gaming sessions secure and encrypted, I know it can affect my ping and the like. I've never tried a VPN with online games, but I wonder if anyone from experience can tell me if it's really a suitable VPN for online games.

Otherwise, what other VPN service can someone offer for simple games while using a VPN for other online activities?

Posted 08 Oct 2021

allcopstan says
Sometimes I play a little multiplayer game and, using SSL with a local server, I get about 40 pings, which is more than enough....
Posted 08 Oct 2021

Killmonger says
I used one vpn in games, but, unfortunately, the ping upset me. It was too big. I had to use another one and this is the best mobile vpn. I decided to use this VPN in games because of the fast and stable connection, but I use NordVPN on the internet.
Posted 08 Oct 2021

skilly447 says
If you need to travel to other regions and want to unblock streaming media, you can use a VPN to prevent being blocked by geographical restrictions, but be sure to choose a reliable VPN to protect your security, Check out this VPN review
Posted 03 Mar 2022

filafila says
I think that YES, but think about a proper location and speed. 
Posted 27 Apr 2022

Mila89 says
Hello! I have tried a lot of various different VPN services and decided to stop my decision at one really trusted service https://zoogvpn.com/en-au/vpn-downloads/ free vpn downloads for your device. A user-friendly design is pretty clear, reliable service and the opportunity to mask your IP with a bunch of locations worldwide. The main advantage is the cost, it is absolutely free of charge for any device.
Posted 27 Apr 2022

joshuabing says
Yes, VPN can do many things and there are VPNs for different purposes, for example, you might find VPNs for China (VPN??), VPNs for Japan and even VPNs for using ChatGPT in China. And there are indeed many VPNs designed for gaming. You can check out VPN review sites to find the best one.
Posted 18 Jul 2023

Reply to Topic