Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

341 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
Inespolo

Total Posts: 0

I'm new to this forum, but it's pretty useful so far. I plan to have a tummy tuck and liposuction by the end of the year and have been exploring options. Do I have to go back to Europe to do this, or do it in Singapore. I went to Dr. Waffles and everything looks good, albeit expensive, and he was a little arrogant. I don't want to do it in Bangkok, as I hear a lot of bad stories from there. I was watching Fast Track on BBC world last week and they showed a company in Penang called Beautiful Holidays, it looked great and the quote I got from them is interesting. Was there anyone there or who has friends who were there?? I would like to know about your experience
Posted 25 Oct 2021

I don't know what are u talking about.
Posted 25 Oct 2021

SirusMion says
I had a few friends on that program, and they were displeased. The recovery period after the operation was very long. As a person who was also overweight, they advised me that it was best to reconsider my diet and engage in physical activity. I did so, and after a year, no one recognized me. I got rid of almost all the fat in my body through hard training. However, I had to go to the doctors anyway and ask them to remove the excess skin on my stomach. The only thing I don't like about my body right now is my lips. They look terrible. I'm thinking of trying to use products on the advice of a friend BB Glow Stayve, and maybe it will improve the condition of my lips.
Posted 25 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic