What are you doing now?

615 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Maxxx17

Total Posts: 0

I'm looking for what movies to watch. Since I took a vacation from work. I want to rest somehow. But many movies I have already watched during my vacation. Now I think what to look for next.
Posted 26 Oct 2021

Emilia01 says
Watching the movie Dune on 123 movies. It was recently playing in the theater. Before that I read the book they made the movie out of. The book is great in my opinion. The movie takes a very loose interpretation of some of the book. Others are omitted altogether. Although they are important. For those who have not read the book half of the movie is completely incomprehensible. In my opinion the Dune universe is poorly covered. And why the Atrides? What kind of translation is that? All my life it's Atreidis in English it's Atreidis and here it's nitrides of some kind. Who's read the book and what do you think? I don't really...
Posted 26 Oct 2021

Maxxx17 says
I know that it was in theaters recently. I wanted to go. But because of the pandemic it didn't work out. I thought it was still not available in good quality on the Internet. Because just recently it was in theaters. Well, now that it's out there. I'd love to see it. I hope there will be something worthwhile.
Posted 26 Oct 2021

Fitzi says
Maybe you want to check out this topic too: CFD Konto Test
Posted 23 Nov 2021

tomazass says
I am creating my wife's website: mezgimo siulai. Maybe You have some comments about it? please share.
Posted 15 Dec 2021

Reply to Topic