.....No Luv WithOut Trust...

1828 views 21 replies
Reply to Topic
Dream princess

Total Posts: 105

.....No Luv WithOut Trust...

The moment we met. The moment I trusted. I simply wanna know , he knew that I just love him...hav no interest to see nebody else in the huge world. A blink in his eyes.. telling me he never trust me...even he knows me... whay u been like that to me? I gave you my life my days my nights. I gave u my heart my soul my breaths..who really you are...?? you always asked me...why I trust u that much...I dont feel feard to go to him..I dont feel embaraced to see in his eyes.... A confusion existing.... your frends, your buddies....always said u r the luckiest man... to hav me...u always felt you r lucky to hav me.... how come ur eyes...make me upset... even i m not lookin at nebody else... u were my only desire in life...I been thnkful to God to hav u.... I did whateva u always asked me....then how come these distances .... took place in hearts.... you said you love me...but you always dont trust me.... I dont feel like to be with you.... Y u made me like this....?? I dont have more courage to accept ur fake blames...even you know what reality is....what kind of luv u do....without trust.... I wont stop you if u go away... I never been doubted if u see sum other girl....and u know this... I really dont know ..why you are like this... you do things illegally... n I never objected you.... koz including your mistakes your sins I luved you... I trusted you....wid trusting my passion trusting my luv for you...where ever u go u ll be mine.....u always tried to make me jealous....I never felt mistrust you....how come this happen....I just see u I just luv u , my life is all urz...and u dont trust me.... we shud better keep distance now.... feel ur life without me....enjoy as u want...I wont ever be there...to bother you.... my heart my mind says.....No Luv WithOut Trust..... No Life Without Breaths...

by, me ( A )
Posted 25 Nov 2005

Reply to Topic