Bookkeeping templates/Accounting software

471 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
sashatrew

Total Posts: 0

Does anyone have any advice/guidance?
I got rid of my accountant and stopped hiring people last year to simplify the situation
I am a builder, I repair/remodel houses,
etc. and I'm just trying to find some software that will help me keep the books when preparing a tax return.
Everything I find on the internet, and also offer the accounting side, talks about creating invoices, receiving receipts, etc., etc. everything I don't need.
I just want to go through my bank statements and make all the transactions to make a profit and losses, as my father did in the big blue book. I'm fine with software, spreadsheets, etc., of course there's something pretty simple there for my needs.
Don't mind paying for templates or even a monthly subscription in the region of 10 pounds.
My accountant was getting more and more expensive by about 900-1000 pounds a year.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted 08 Nov 2021

fionalam says
In fact, it's so important..I do not know how to do without templates..
Posted 08 Nov 2021

Individual entrepreneurs keep a simplified income and expenses book and submit an annual tax return. If an entrepreneur has employees, then accounting becomes more complicated and the number of reports increases. Today there are a large number of paid and free programs on the market for sole proprietors on the USN. When you track your business's finances with proper accounting software, it not only makes tax time much easier, but more importantly, you always know exactly how well your company is doing (or how badly). For example, I found the best Xero for myself on https://www.playlouder.com/quickbooks-vs-freshbooks-vs-xero-vs-quicken/ and I really like it.
Posted 08 Nov 2021

vraiel says
[u]Shak[/u][u]375.2[/u][u]Bett[/u][u]Bett[/u][u]NIRV[/u][u]Inva[/u][u]Wier[/u][u]Kaur[/u][u]Gile[/u][u]Emma[/u][u]Farb[/u][u]Dean[/u][u]Milt[/u][u]Porg[/u]
[u]John[/u][u]ABBY[/u][u]Emil[/u][u]Redi[/u][u]John[/u][u]Stan[/u][u]Glue[/u][u]Alfr[/u][u]Rond[/u][u]Intr[/u][u]Skwe[/u][u]Iron[/u][u]This[/u][u]Ronn[/u]
[u]Boil[/u][u]Powe[/u][u]aude[/u][u]Gove[/u][u]Inte[/u][u]Davi[/u][u]John[/u][u]Sand[/u][u]Prem[/u][u]Vasi[/u][u]Geor[/u][u]DAXX[/u][u]Fyod[/u][u]Arth[/u]
[u]Gree[/u][u]tATu[/u][u]Domi[/u][u]Timo[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Yves[/u][u]VIII[/u][u]Symp[/u][u]Coto[/u][u]Jeth[/u][u]Circ[/u][u]Circ[/u][u]Crai[/u]
[u]Iron[/u][u]Pete[/u][u]Arkt[/u][u]Jose[/u][u]star[/u][u]Juli[/u][u]Dean[/u][u]blac[/u][u]Some[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Senz[/u][u]Chri[/u][u]When[/u][u]Wind[/u]
[u]Dane[/u][u]Mich[/u][u]John[/u][u]Jake[/u][u]OZON[/u][u]Circ[/u][u]Wind[/u][u]Fran[/u][u]Circ[/u][u]Samp[/u][u]Worm[/u][u]ELEG[/u][u]Take[/u][u]Karl[/u]
[u]Ring[/u][u]Jess[/u][u]Haro[/u][u]Arts[/u][u]Will[/u][u]Whit[/u][u]Karl[/u][u]Pelh[/u][u]Wilh[/u][u]Bria[/u][u]Soft[/u][u]Love[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u]
[u]Ales[/u][u]Visu[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Gabr[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Barb[/u][u]Cano[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Fran[/u]
[u]Arab[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Zone[/u][u]Livi[/u][u]Intr[/u][u]SlyG[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Gala[/u][u]Mora[/u][u]Beko[/u][u]Disn[/u][u]Sher[/u][u]Micr[/u]
[u]Grad[/u][u]Esca[/u][u]Sony[/u][u]Fies[/u][u]Dese[/u][u]Mist[/u][u]Adri[/u][u]Myst[/u][u]OPEL[/u][u]Jens[/u][u]very[/u][u]Gotz[/u][u]Imag[/u][u]Arro[/u]
[u]Cars[/u][u]WINX[/u][u]Zong[/u][u]Read[/u][u]Bonu[/u][u]wwwr[/u][u]Adob[/u][u]John[/u][u]Auto[/u][u]supe[/u][u]Moul[/u][u]Book[/u][u]Fres[/u][u]Davi[/u]
[u]Allm[/u][u]Open[/u][u]edit[/u][u]Prel[/u][u]Narb[/u][u]Some[/u][u]STEA[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Berm[/u][u]John[/u][u]Elmo[/u][u]Lefe[/u][u]Cons[/u][u]Jorg[/u]
[u]Fran[/u][u]Jame[/u][u]Camb[/u][u]John[/u][u]Mark[/u][u]Sant[/u][u]Your[/u][u]Mikh[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]Dodo[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Rich[/u][u]Auto[/u][u]Pors[/u]
[u]Fire[/u][u]Anto[/u][u]Niva[/u][u]Kevi[/u][u]Kear[/u][u]Inte[/u][u]John[/u][u]Remi[/u][u]Virg[/u][u]wwwa[/u][u]XVII[/u][u]Robe[/u][u]Corm[/u][u]Chri[/u]
[u]Blue[/u][u]Jere[/u][u]Eric[/u][u]Camb[/u][u]Catc[/u][u]Alan[/u][u]Grah[/u][u]Lyny[/u][u]PONS[/u][u]SlyG[/u][u]SlyG[/u][u]SlyG[/u][u]Phot[/u][u]Edua[/u]
[u]Tara[/u][u]Arch[/u][u]Jewe[/u][u]Word[/u][u]wwwr[/u][u]Lawr[/u][u]Bent[/u][u]dolo[/u][u]Blac[/u][u]Alan[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]Gain[/u][u]Glee[/u]
Posted 03 Dec 2021

vraiel says
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]papercoating.ru[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
[u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u][u]tuchkas[/u][u]????[/u][u]????[/u]
Posted 26 Dec 2021

Reply to Topic