Dutch students build 200 hp electric motorcycle

505 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
freeamfva

Total Posts: 0

Dutch students build 200 hp electric motorcycle
The pure performance data are extremely impressive. The electric motor is said to produce 150 kW or just under 204 PS. The maximum torque of the motor is stated at 170 Nm, but 800 Nm is then supposed to be available at the rear wheel. The top speed is around 300 km/h and the Delta-XE can sprint from a standstill to 100 km/h in under three seconds.To get more news about davincidynamic, you can visit davincimotor.com official website.

The battery alone weighs 80 kg. A lithium-polymer battery with 13.5 kWh and 800-volt technology is used. In total, however, the motorcycle is said to weigh only 220 kg.The electric motorcycle uses a trellis frame and a swingarm from the Dutch company Bakker. The upside-down fork is equipped with a Cartrige system from Öhlins. The stanchions are made of carbon reinforced with ceramic. Öhlins was also used for the shock absorber. It is a TTX GP shock absorber.
The brakes were made by HEL Performance. These are special brake calipers that were milled from the solid. The 17 inch rims were from Marchesini and PVM. An aluminum wheel was chosen for the front, while a magnesium rim from PVM was used for the rear.
Posted 13 Dec 2021

?Isn't it amazing? I believe it's a great breakthrough, and i'm sure that it'll help our society become more eco-friendly. I'm aware that some people have already installed solar panels and stuff like that, and I bought Solar generators myself, but improvements in the sphere of electric vehicles is also pretty important.
Posted 21 Dec 2021

ella35208 says
hbomax.com/tvsignin - HBO Max streaming services are available now in the US and in certain US territories. The streaming service provider is available on PlayStation 4 and other devices via an update of hbo max/tv sign in Now. HBO Now app. But, many are complaining that they are being denied access with their cable package while login using the details of their hbo max tv sign in provider. Although, users can log into the streaming services through the AT&T owned hbomax com tvsignin app account sign in page on TV.
What is Hbomax?
hbomax.tvsignin is the primary stage for the vast majority of people who want to watch videos in today's generation. No matter what you are looking to watch, informative tutorials, films, or even web show, hbo max login has it, and consequently, it's the most widely used video platform and the real time website in the present. While you can watch hbomax/tvsignin on any mobile device with video support and a web associate the same way as devices that support a web browser with a internet connection. Being able to watch Hbomax on television is an additional option. hbomax.com tvsignin for smart TVs is a treat to everyone.
How do I sign up to an HBOmax account by using hbomax.com/tvsignin
• Click on the Sign-Up button at hbo max/tv sign in.
• Please enter your email address, as well as a password.
• Make sure you fill in any blanks for Re-type Password and Username.
• Select your home country from the Location drop-down menu.
• Enter Your zip number.
• Choose your gender and the year of birth. Click.
• On the Word Verification Field, type the characters (letters and digits) from the colored box.
• Make sure to uncheck the box with an awkward name If you have the email I use, please notify people know how they can use my hbo max tv sign in channel.
• After reading the legalese make sure to check the Terms of Use and The Privacy Policy.
• Make a new account by clicking the Create My Account button.
Posted 25 Dec 2021

Reply to Topic