The story of renovation: going to a furniture mall to buy the furniture you want

393 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
JuanS.Gerald

Total Posts: 0

"A Fang Yan who has high demands on quality of life and is willing to pay a little more when he comes across a good house."cheap furniture stores birmingham uk
    On the forehead of the customer Fang Yan, he read this sentence, to the note behind, a little speechless, damn like fresh meat also does not care about my business ah.
    Yang Peng touched his own face which was a bit on the older side.
    "Ms. Fang, please sit down, let's talk about what kind of house you probably want to rent." Because he had Chen Fangping's trust, Yang Peng would be a little more open, somewhat similar to the feeling of a friend looking for a room.
    Generally, this kind of condition was based on a slight bit of trust, and this kind of chatting could better make others let down their guard.
    "Ms Fang, are you living alone?"
    "Yes."
    "Then do you want to rent a one-bedroom or two-bedroom?"
    "I want a three-bedroom, with more space, good decoration, preferably with your own style of decoration, and the floor should be the top floor." Fang Yan was very direct and stated all the needs she wanted. cheap sofas for sale
    This kind of client is what agents like the most, the conditions I want have been given to you, you just find it for me.
    When Yang Peng heard this, he also frowned a little, there were quite a lot of conditions.
    The client is rich, the rent side is estimated not to worry, but Jindi is renting just a hundred or so houses, it may be a little difficult to find those that meet the conditions.
    Chen Fangping is sitting on the side without saying a word, very calmly drinking water, she believes that Yang Peng can find a satisfactory house for his best friend.
    When Zhang Jiang and Liu Yuan, who were sitting at the front desk, heard so many requests from the client, their first feeling was that this was another troublesome master.
    Out of a shop, they are also helping to find a suitable house, but after adjusting all the conditions, the system did not find such a house.
    It's good if you can get the client to another neighbourhood, but if the client wants this neighbourhood, then the client is probably going to die.
    If you're sure you don't have a listing here, they'll go to another property and find one until they do, and the woman looks so rich that she wants to live in a large three-bedroom apartment, so she must have very high requirements for quality.
    At this time, the manager, Zhou Quanchao, also came out for a stroll and asked Liu Yuan with his eyes, meaning did he have a suitable property?
    Liu Yuan shook her head and said that there was nothing available.
    Zhou Quanchao is also thinking of ways, whether it is leasing or buying and selling, open a single he can get the money not to mention, face also have, a point of the single more to show that he has the ability, but this shop is so poor trading, can not be leasing also poor.
    Just when they feel that this customer is half cold, Yang Peng is also tightly frowning, because he matched in his own brain and found a set of listings are not available.
    Wait, the listing that he just called and shuffled out seemed to be on the top floor, and he wondered how the decoration was.
    This house was the one he had just called when Chen Fangping had arrived, and then had just forgotten to record it.
    "There, I just washed out this listing, it's the only penthouse in this neighborhood right now, not just our Renjia, other real estate companies don't have it either, I can guarantee that."
    "Do you have any photos."
    "Just a moment, I'll ask the owner to send them over."
    He then asked the owner to send over the photos, he opened them and was a bit surprised, I went for the European style decoration, just from the photos alone, it was mind-blowing, tastefully decorated, good attention to detail, looking at it, I knew it wasn't cheap.
    The owner then sent a video over, and Yang Peng finished watching it to make sure it was not a "photo scam", but a really luxurious kind of decoration, which did not have a million or so of decoration can not take.beds online uk
    After watching the video, Yang Peng showed the video to Fang Yan.
    "Well, the decoration is good, although not my favorite American luxury, but this pure French decoration is also very good, texture, flooring, furniture and other details are very well done, I guess it is hired a designer who is very skilled in this decoration style to do the design, come on, let's go to see the house." When Fang Yan looked at it, she nodded straight away and thought it was great.
    "A client who is satisfied with the house."
    From Fang Yan's good feeling +8
    I've seen so many houses recently, and this is the one with the best decoration.
    It's a 3-bedroom, 89-bedroom house that cost at least a million dollars to decorate, so it's not luxurious.
    Of course, the price is also naturally expensive, this side of the general three rooms is four thousand, this side of the owner is directly to the price of 6500, and very clear that will not reduce the price, and the requirements of the customer is very high, female, love clean, etc., but also, people's furniture decoration so good, slightly broken, have to be more than this rental price.
    The owner didn't want to rent it, but he had to grind for a long time before the owner agreed.
    Of course Yang Peng also did not think that this house can be rented out, which has the owner hanging so high, but his idea is to record one more set, an additional booth on the app, and also good for their own quantification, but did not expect ah, just hanging out, met the top customers ......
    You can't stop luck when it comes to ......!
    Now that he had everything, he called the owner, who happened to be home and said he was waiting for him at the front door.
    Since that was the case, it was even better, so that there was no fear of being pried away by Goldie's Rent & Sell, or of them not letting it go.
    And why not Chen Fangping is the owner directly let her bring in?
    It's not really possible.
    Because the first and second phases of Goldie in the rental, a total of 11 buildings, several of which are flats, are with different doors, each with a security guard under it, and then the two residences with parks, which have several more doors.
    Then there are some security guards and management offices that can be quite excessive and often block agents from entering, and some that are fine.
    And this one residence that you're going into now is one of the more overly stuck ones, and now the owner just happens to be downstairs at the gate, so it's just right.
    "Go, I'll take you over to see the house now." Yang Peng said to Fang Yan and Chen Fangping.
    "Mmm good." The two ladies then went to find the owner as Yang Peng led them.
    The two swallowing Zhang Jiang and Liu Yuan were left behind, this guy was too awesome, right?
    When no one had found the house, the others calmly took out videos and photos from their phones and told the clients that this was the listing I had just recorded.
    It seems that diligence is really important.
    At this time, the manager Zhou Quanchao also sat where Yang Peng had just sat and said to him, "At first I still think this kid is not flexible enough, but now I have to take back my words.
    Liu Yuan and Zhang Jiang listened, both did not say anything, and both had a change of heart towards Yang Peng.
Posted 13 Dec 2021

During the eat-and-run verification process, sites that have been identified as fraudulent sites are separately selected, determined as dangerous sites, and provided to you. ?????
Posted 16 Dec 2021

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. consumer complaints
Posted 16 Dec 2021

The Avenir Site Plan The Avenir | Pricing and Floor Plans | River Valley, Singapore https://official-the-avenir.com/
Posted 17 Dec 2021

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, electric moped
Posted 18 Dec 2021

Best work you have done, this online website is cool with great facts and looks. I have stopped at this blog after viewing the excellent content. I will be back for more qualitative work. Minebrowse
Posted 18 Dec 2021

pagoyor983 says
privacy fence cape coral flWe offer Commercial and Residential fence installations and repairs in Cape Coral, SW Florida. Gator Fence Corp is the best fence service company in SW Florida ...https://gatorfencecorp.com/
Posted 18 Dec 2021

Reply to Topic