A reality lies in a tear and smile.

1331 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Dream princess

Total Posts: 105

A reality lies in a tear and smile.
I touched your heart .. it made me cry. why you have to ... I was nothing ... and you always said that... we are just friends.. why are you crying ..and for what? You did not lose anything...because a prayer of mine will follow you always..and every where...a wish in which I sent you smiles... and beautiful views of my eyez... I will not stop you ...because... you were ...you are ...not mine.... Its a heart... which makes you feel so down.... do not worry... let the time... pass a little bit... then some weeks, months and years... you might... feel... we never met... or might feel... yes we are just friends... I would like to be there....where ever you need my help... where ever you need a shoulder to cry.... and I would like to be a mirror... you can shout...on.. I would like to be a soul a friendship soul to give you courage ...but I can never be a love.... hey... do not forget to look into this mirror(yes me) because.... I do not want you to lose your smile..let me put some butter on you... C'mon do not make me cry anymore... a smile at your face ... make me feel... spread laughs around you... What I will tell you is the truth, I swear,You can ask my heart... you look so handsome ...when .. u wear black shirt.... ... and you know how hard it's for you... to choose the tie... do not worry... you won't get trouble... koz .... you have your mirror somewhere around...or in your heart...

I wish to see you happy...always.... do not worry... I am with you and we are friends... will always be... listen.. be careful... and be succeeded... in your mission whether love or life.... all my prayers will follow... you alwayz....

by, me ( A )

Posted 08 Dec 2005

Reply to Topic