EssayThinker reviews

629 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
RyanWalker

Total Posts: 0

We found out that EssayThinker reviews claims to have native English writers who are graduates of English-speaking universities.
This is a concern as we can't verify the number of English-speaking staff members who have Master's or Ph.D. degrees. However, according toWritersHub.org is a website that allows writers to place assignments on EssayThinker SimilarWeb dataThe majority of writers hail from Kenya.
We reviewed feedback from customers to confirm our suspicions. There were multiple reports of poorly done essays on SiteJabber.
Many students feel that their orders were not well-researched and written in a hurry. They don't even match what they provided. Their writers did a poor job considering the high price they charged.
Worse, some customers who are unhappy report being abused.Some degree of plagiarism was found in their papers. This is a serious problem and could have led to many students getting poor grades or worse.Expelled from school.

Posted 23 Dec 2021

If you're not incredibly wealthy and just want to play thegame to recall how frustrating it is, you can pick up a used copy for around $25 or watch it on Nintendo Switch Online.
Just looking for a video walkthrough of Mario and company’sfever dream? Here you are: Super Mario Bros.
Posted 25 Mar 2022

KettyW says
Hi friends. A short recommendation for those who are still looking for a reliable helper for your essays.  Read the review https://psjournals.org/domyassignments-com-review/ and you will make your choice much easier.
Posted 07 Apr 2022

I haven't liked writing essays since I was in high school. We were given them too often and I always had trouble writing them. Every essay took up a lot of my time. Until one day I visited essay writing websites and found help for me. It became easier for me to do all my writing assignments. And that's how I got time to do more interesting things.
Posted 11 Apr 2022

Thanks for sharing and don't miss world's best game BEST VIDEO EVER ??WATCH ?? https://youtu.be/9trB31e3a_Q
Posted 11 Apr 2022

Reply to Topic