Neha is no more a sex-kitten

2750 views 11 replies
Reply to Topic
bacenty

Total Posts: 279

She's won many hearts when she made an appearance as Julie but that was eons ago. Today, Neha Dhupia is on the path to re-invent herself. The actress who once claimed only Sex and SRK sell in this industry is somehow not-so-interested in skin-flicks herself.

These days she is shooting with Abhay Deol for a 'different' film ‘1:40 Ki Last Local’ in which she is performing a middle class girl returning home by train after attending a friend's engagement, when the story takes a twist.

As Ayesha Shaikh of Siskiyaan she fights the injustice done to her during the riots. Just-another-sex-kitten till a few days back is also doing a cameo in Priyadarshan's Garam Masala starring John Abraham and Akshay Kumar.

"I couldn't refuse Priyan as I like the role very much. As for Siskiyaan and 1:40 Ki Last Local, it's with the film like I'm trying hard to prove myself as an actress," she gushes.

Neha is also playing the lead role opposite Sunny Deol in Harry Baweja's upcoming film Teesri Aankh ­ The Hidden Camera.
Posted 10 Dec 2005

Reply to Topic